2.1 HC: EB/MoM/ZO Bladefall Poison Trapper (3c Startup Cost)

"
Can you explain me how this build can be viable in hardcore if you have from your tree at lvl 88 only 20% increased armor and 33% increased evasion? how do you think you can survive physical damage?

I don't mean to answer for the OP but from my personal experience, you only die to one shots or maps such as vuln/ele weakness(which you should not be running in HC). I've gone up to T13 maps with various EB/MoM/ZO crit builds and you basically have approximately permanent 85% physical damage reduction (45%~ from granite flask, I use 2 to permanently sustain granite flask, 20% from fortify, and 20% from 5 endurance charges). On top of this, you're only taking 70% of damage (MoM) to your life as well as CWDT links.
bandits?
"
bandits?

life, kill, kill.
Last edited by duddjduddj on Jan 5, 2016, 8:16:43 PM
Wanted to update my gear from last post

Current Gear

ES helmet found, 6L restless ward and atziri's promise left

4k life 1.7k ES, but less crit chance than before. Hopefully, will get more crit in 10 or so levels

Build is still beautiful as ever, earlier I killed dom in merci so fast, he got stuck at phase 1 with 1 life.
Last edited by Initialise on Jan 2, 2016, 2:06:19 AM
In love with this build tyvm men!!!!

Any tips for SC in terms of tree, gear, etc..

keep it up you are awesome.
Sorry for the delayed responses, had the holidays going on and everything (Andrew WK for new years too fun).

Will update the OP for bandits which I thought were in there. It's just Oak/kill/kill or get the endurance charge in merciless, especially if you decide to use a restless ward.

Once I get my current toon to 90 I should have all the currency I need for all of the late game gear.

Edit: For SC there really isn't anything that you would change, gear or skill tree wise. I think it's balanced pretty well, and you'd have to go really out of your way in order to squeeze out more damage which is unnecessary.
Last edited by Loi on Jan 3, 2016, 10:51:57 AM
"
Initialise wrote:
Wanted to update my gear from last post

Current Gear

ES helmet found, 6L restless ward and atziri's promise left

4k life 1.7k ES, but less crit chance than before. Hopefully, will get more crit in 10 or so levels

Build is still beautiful as ever, earlier I killed dom in merci so fast, he got stuck at phase 1 with 1 life.

Can you unlock your profile to show your character? Very curious if your setups any different. Also wondering if you think vuln is a bit overkill when it could swapped out to a more defensive option. Thanks!

PS wtb bino's :P
A nice build for sure, almost 85 with it in HC talisman so far and still going strong.
Currently doing T6/T7 maps and farming for a binos.

I threw in a chaos golem instead of flame golem and got the extra endurance charge from bandits. Also considering going for sovereignty to be able to run arctic armor but have not tried it out yet. Not sure how much it will help or if just stacking some extra life/es will be the best option.

Current tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLdf2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvKwo2PZ2qbIxirLTF2-dwUXZvfrDYVLMDMhhTMcLsBbUGcE6fen9d8g5I7hW3dRGWBx6VLvDVSVGP-lxAVL0V7ZaL1bnsGGSqm4ZqNn_GoqPB84Ie2wuVIC0fHU81uacrTLOXlVJTPV8EB4PbVcY6WB8CNsXYJKcI6-6FMjLRRUfAZgSzogDwH2jyna4abDbp98EkqhZv42qvbAthxq48LYNfg8y3Pv4K2L3yRTwF73w=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info