(3.0) Best PIERCE LA + BaRrage Guide for Atlas of World (With Video)

"
ben_hure wrote:
Hey,

i noticed that you avoid any frenzy charge on the tree. Is there a good reason for it? Past LA guides I've followed always took at least 2-3 charge nodes up.

Whats the highest tier of maps/bosses you can do atm? I want a build that I start SSF with and have the potential to do T16 and the shaper eventually.

Cheers

right now im doing t11-t13 map

and im destroying anythigjn below t10
"
Rho378 wrote:
"
ben_hure wrote:
Hey,

i noticed that you avoid any frenzy charge on the tree. Is there a good reason for it? Past LA guides I've followed always took at least 2-3 charge nodes up.

Whats the highest tier of maps/bosses you can do atm? I want a build that I start SSF with and have the potential to do T16 and the shaper eventually.

Cheers

right now im doing t11-t13 map

and im destroying anythigjn below t10

but im not taking frenzy charges because it is not needed, we do soo much damage anyways the frenzy charges just doesnt even do anything anymore, u one shot things anyways
link of my gear updated
Thanks for posting this Rho.

Can you please post a screenshot of your Defense page and your LA and Blastrain tooltip DPS with and without your 4 Frenzy charges up?

Would really appreciate it.

Cheers!
NP, im trying to get to level 90 right now, then i will start making a lot of video contents like maps and stuff
that grind to level 90...
hey i've been following this guide as a new player and noticed your trees are different than it is from your video so i've been following your tree on the videos would you recommend following it for Essence hardcore? and what does this section mean? "*Increased Duration + Vaal haste + Vaal Clarity + Blood Rage"
hey i've been following this guide as a new player and noticed your trees are different than it is from your video so i've been following your tree on the videos would you recommend following it for Essence hardcore? and what does this section mean? "*Increased Duration + Vaal haste + Vaal Clarity + Blood Rage"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info