[2.1] The Dredger - Heavy Strike + Empire's Grasp Combo - Megatank Atziri Farmer

Greetings Dredgers,

I'm trying to build a dual wield 1h sword dual strike with bleeding from Gladiator, but I need lots of help. The dredger sounds great but we cannot view the passive tree anymore since 2.2

Can someone post their build so I can see the best bits to borrow.

Thanks in advance.
I posted what you are looking for one post above. But I just got notification my character tab is private. So I changed that.

You can check my gear and spec. Sth like this is fine.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAABeAecEhwSzBOQFLQY5BosJMwomC2EUIBRNFSAV7BiRGY4ZtBo-GlUbrSDjI_Ys6S2DL8wyTjboPAU8LT0PPeI9_ECgRrdHfkjuTZJQR1FgValYY18_X9phIWLsZU1lp2ebaPJqAWzYbpdyqXTtddB2rHiueTl673t0fNl-4oNfhNmE74azivCMz4-Zl7SezZ_fogCjiqcwrj6uUK9sr6exs7aKuR28n702vni-p8BmwL_BgsSCxPbGrsqQz37RNtNv037aweIs5FHpRunV6hjvDu9673zwH_Iv8pzzBvZI9qP3Mve--6r8S_-w

Changable pieces are armour and helm. If you have a decent 6linked chest you can remove Bringer of Rain, use a decent helm and use a Ming's Heart ring or two. Depending on your resistances.

I really like the char. Super tanky and the damage is really good aswell. What kills the killspeed is the relative small AoE and the wonky movement speed. Damage is no problem.
Last edited by zorker on Mar 31, 2016, 12:39:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info