[2.1] The Dredger - Heavy Strike + Empire's Grasp Combo - Megatank Atziri Farmer

I'm running this build on HC Talisman with slight adjustments on the tree for more survivability. It performs amazingly, solid dps output with very high defensive ability.

One thing I found out that boosts your survivability and dps quite a bit (not on paper though) is to swap added fire for hypothermia and run Herald of Ash & Arctic Armour instead of Hatred. Soul Taker already chills with physical damage so hypothermia is a direct dps boost against non-unique mobs.

You won't be able to chill bosses by relying on Soul Taker's implicit ability only. This is where AA comes in. With AA on, you will be creating chilled ground in place whenever you leap slam to refresh your fortify buff against bosses. Since you are pulling bosses to your position with every hit, they are forced to stay on chilled ground, netting you a huge dps boost with Hypothermia. Chill also applies whenever you are hit in melee. You will also have additional physical and fire dmg reduction while attacking or standing still.

All in all, swapping Hatred for Arctic Armour & Herald of Ash and Added Fire Damage for Hypothermia boosts your offenses and defenses nicely.

A very fun to use and innovative build, cheers!
Last edited by krc86 on Dec 28, 2015, 1:56:33 AM
Thank you for posting your build. You've given me some very good ideas. Thanks and good luck! P.S. Happy New Year!
Did you think about adding Blood Rage to the mix?
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
I have some trouble for Atziri's map, Trio and Atziri kill me so easy ... You have any tips for Atziri ? I love this build i'm 85 now, i run all map without probs exept Atziri and Malformation ( just Piety ).
My Gear :
Just wondering why you're not running wavering stance with iron reflexes.

Also there's no life leech so is the mitigation and regen + flasks enough?

Thanks for the build
**~~~ The Winds of Shit ~~~**
Is the Weight of the Empire jewel of any use in this build?
"
Nucleomatic wrote:
Is the Weight of the Empire jewel of any use in this build?

With a good roll, it's 12% increased damage _and_ 10% more damage. I think its okay if you can fit it in to spent 2 passives for it - if you have to spend more than that to reach the required strength, don't.
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
Hi,

can give you a tip how to level fast and efficiently?

thanks
At what level can i try to do atziri? Im 81 now and got most of the items. Still looking for a good soul taker when i get the currency. Like the build so far, however it is not the fastest clear speed for normal rifts. On the other hand it is nice to play and almost never dies.

Thanks for the build!

PS: Has anyone tried it with a 6L belly of the beast? since i play in talisman league, there is no double/single legacy bor available.

Cheerio's!
Hello. Just excuse me for my English. I really like this build. I have a level 88 and I kill Atziri. It is hard, but to kill. Problems arise in the atziri.I do not have time to jump from Blast. But at the last portal I did all the killing. I use the very atziri Elemental damage with a weapon, it gives me a boost to DPS. I have 4k health and shield 500. with auras 9k armor. Melee Splash - 37460 dps | Weapon Elemental Damage - 46789

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info