[HC]Ranger Reave 2.1 Dual wield . Try to hit me ! 80K+ DPS

post updated with my new tree ! twin terrors and the power charge are still in , just had to get rid of quickstep.

now it's time to find a way to get more life !
"
About Mana problems : you can take leech from the tree under the duelist until you get like me around 1% mana leech from gear )

What about essence sap near ranger? I save one skill points.

Unfortunately I can never find any good mana leech gears with good stats.

Also, have you found another CWDT setup or still using arctic breath+chain? I've seen this guide linked on other sites besides here and people often say arctic breath isn't worth it for this type of build you use. They don't give alternatives and I also can't come up with anything else though, not much experience playing melee.

Also, looks like you're about to hit 100! Good luck!
Last edited by Shilyu on Jan 27, 2016, 12:17:43 AM
"
Shilyu wrote:
"
About Mana problems : you can take leech from the tree under the duelist until you get like me around 1% mana leech from gear )

Also, have you found another CWDT setup or still using arctic breath+chain? I've seen this guide linked on other sites besides here and people often say arctic breath isn't worth it for this type of build you use. They don't give alternatives and I also can't come up with anything else though, not much experience playing melee.

Hello !

for the leech : Essence sap is fine but you should be able to find some gloves with leech ( if not buy some with a prefix left so you can roll it with master ! ) . Life+mana leech amulets are not too expensive though its right that a good one will cost many exalts.

CWDT : I'm still using AB/chain/gmp, why ? because you need to put every chance on your side and sometimes it can save your life or give you this little second that you need to whirling blades or finish them off. THIS IS USED ONLY FOR THE SLOW EFFECT & THIS IS USELESS IN STANDARD.

Until someone finds something else to go with CWDT/IC/ID that can "mitigate" damage I think its a good setup :)

PS : just hit 99 yeah thanks but it's going slow with Talisman in the same time :)

Last edited by As03 on Jan 29, 2016, 6:13:01 AM
Can you roughly outline the route you took through the original tree while leveling? I'm 46ish right now and went south first (that means Heart of Oak - Weapon Artistry - Heartseeker - Twin Terrors / Thick Skin - Master of the Arena and of course everything in between).

At the moment, the game isn't telling me much (my survival in A2C seems OK, DPS is OK as well). So would you rather flesh out the south part first (Golem's Blood/Savagery) or get the juicy DPS stuff in the north?
"
As03 wrote:
"
Shilyu wrote:
"

Hello !

for the leech : Essence sap is fine but you should be able to find some gloves with leech ( if not buy some with a prefix left so you can roll it with master ! ) . Life+mana leech amulets are not too expensive though its right that a good one will cost many exalts.

CWDT : I'm still using AB/chain/gmp, why ? because you need to put every chance on your side and sometimes it can save your life or give you this little second that you need to whirling blades or finish them off. THIS IS USED ONLY FOR THE SLOW EFFECT & THIS IS USELESS IN STANDARD.

Until someone finds something else to go with CWDT/IC/ID that can "mitigate" damage I think its a good setup :)

PS : just hit 99 yeah thanks but it's going slow with Talisman in the same time :)

Thanks for the reply!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info