[HC]Ranger Reave 2.1 Dual wield . Try to hit me ! 80K+ DPS

Hello everybody !

With the new league starting it seems that updates on 2.1 builds are going slow, so here I am giving you my HC 2.1 Reave ranger lvl 97

The idea is
: having a high DPS ranged reaver with all charges who will evade/dodge/block 90% of attacks and who can mitigate the few hits that go through ( yeah it's HC man ! )

Here are some screenshots before we start :
As you can see the buffs are pretty sick going from town to combat !

Passive Tree :

THIS IS ENGAME TREE
(see comments for alternate trees)

Main skill : 4L : reave / multistrike / fortify / melee phys
5L : added fire
6L : increased AoE

Auras : hatred/arctic armor
Vaal gems : vaal reave + vaal grace
Movement : whirling blades / blood magic / faster attacks
CWDT : to your liking ( i like gmp arctic breath chain + another with enfeeble and immortal call )
+ Blood rage to build frenzys

Bandits :
Normal : help oak
Cruel : kill all for point or help oak (I helped oak)
Merc : help alira for one extra power charge ( only one in the tree )

The gear :

Death hand as offhand to build power charges and benefit from dual wield block ( you can get a shield for leveling or any other defence one handed weapon )
chest : i love daresso's defiance but you can go lightning coil for even more mitigation (to be debated)
You want max evasion gear and one piece AR/EV for your CWDT (RRRB)

Main weapon
: you can use bino's because it's quite cheap and very good crit ! then you can switch to a rare dagger ( you need 300pDPS dagger with 8.0 crit to do better than Bino)

Potions : i use Rumi's + jade flask (to be debated because people dont like acrobatics nerfs and some prefer Taste of hate )

About Mana problems : you can take leech from the tree under the duelist until you get like me around 1% mana leech from gear )

My gear atm :

Older videos from tempest but nothing has changed at all except i have more HP and more charges now !
Obas'cursed unique map :
lvl 80 enfeeble temp chain map :
double boss courtyard :
Last edited by As03 on Jan 12, 2016, 10:30:11 AM
How's the survability of this build ? i'm looking for reave ranger build but cant deside to do dual weapon reave or 1hand + shield ? .
"
sn3kox wrote:
How's the survability of this build ? i'm looking for reave ranger build but cant deside to do dual weapon reave or 1hand + shield ? .

I had a few close calls in 80+ maps but nothing hits you if you always pop your flasks and vaal grace + you can stay very far from mobs with 8 stacks vaal reave

check the videos , they date from tempest but nothing has changed except i even have more HP and block now with the new tree
Ilm not really good still at this game but hiw can you block if you use 2 weapons and no shield.
"
sn3kox wrote:
Ilm not really good still at this game but hiw can you block if you use 2 weapons and no shield.

check that :)
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Dual_wielding

you get 15% base block and a few more bonus from dual wield !
is there any other way to get power charge without death's hand ? or i should use it always ?
Last edited by sn3kox on Dec 16, 2015, 11:45:55 AM
What bandit rewards did you choose?
| I made this |
And btw i'm playing softcore and i like it i dont die like with my witch....
But still what aura's should i use ?
What level does this build start at? When can you start getting the base gems to begin is what I am asking.
"
jdbhkf wrote:
What level does this build start at? When can you start getting the base gems to begin is what I am asking.

I leveled with reave from as soon as i got it and just picked up the supports as i rolled, you only need a 4l for it to be effective. I used faster attacks instead of fortify though, keep that in mind.
I like it on whirlingblades rather than my main skill.
| I made this |

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info