[2.1]The Chaos Hexer. 2-Specs-In-One Tri(Quad)Curse EB Chaos Mage/Hybrid Supporter/Curser with EE.

Hey I'm using your guide and was wondering the same as Zarythian, also was wondering what jewels you use as cant find them in your guide.
really enjoying this build :)
"
Gchang wrote:
What do you think about Binos for this build?

Absolutely usable. I just find the regen wasted since you won't be getting hit much. You'll also take a hit to your damage.

"
Zarythian wrote:
Hey there, really interesting build. Would you be able to tell me why you choose to use The Consuming Dark? After looking at the item itself and the build I really can't tell why, is it just for the poison from ED since it's chaos damage? Not sure if I'm just being daft or what (probably just being a bit daft since its 1AM atm), but other than that I couldn't think of a reason to use it and was just curious. :P

Great stuff and looking forward to trying it out. :)

Simple : Single Target DPS. While it's very slow on the attack speed scale making WB weaker, the free poison from CD is so damn strong. Watch the Dom video if you want to know. It also helps smooth out the gameplay since the first enemy that you hit with ED will be dying much faster.

"
Gchang wrote:
Hey what did you choose on bandits?

Anything, but mine is 3 passive points.

"
wahchese123 wrote:
Hey I'm using your guide and was wondering the same as Zarythian, also was wondering what jewels you use as cant find them in your guide.
really enjoying this build :)

My jewels aren't really important enough to mention, but anything to increase ED's damage. You don't need life on jewels, mobs won't touch you. Avoid Area Damage.
Last edited by kevodanh on Dec 22, 2015, 10:59:42 PM
Also updated to include Vaal Lightning Trap.
Are there any item progression guides?

For example cheapish/budget uniques that may help to bridge the gap?

Particularly what to look for in a staff if I can't get POH... I'm guessing +1 to gems and spell damage?
"
victorlee wrote:
Are there any item progression guides?

For example cheapish/budget uniques that may help to bridge the gap?

Particularly what to look for in a staff if I can't get POH... I'm guessing +1 to gems and spell damage?

Any staff good for generic spellcasting will do. I would use a Fencoil for early leveling.

Seems like that today's bug fix affected ED+Poison too. Was a nerf, ~3 seconds Merc Dom before patch, ~5 seconds after.

I'll do a gear progression guide eventually. For now if you're looking for leveling tips, just go flame totem/searing bond like everyone.
Last edited by kevodanh on Dec 23, 2015, 10:02:00 AM
stupid question sorry:
how do u get almost 100% reserved mana? 2x blasphemy is 70% right?
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
stupid question sorry:

Increased Aree of Effect bumps the reservation to 49% per curse to a total of 98%
"
nCrazed wrote:
"
Malaclypsety wrote:
stupid question sorry:

Increased Aree of Effect bumps the reservation to 49% per curse to a total of 98%

i understand :) thanks
how much shield do u need to feel comfortable? i have 353 right now and have to wait sometimes.

also: is armor or evasion any useful? should i have an eye on that when i buy items? i guess it's "resi/life > shield > x "?
Hey! I got some nice ideas from your thread, so thanks. I've just finished putting up my guide for making a tanky ED character. You can find it here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1536096 Feedback is welcome. :)
I'm curious what purpose does Elemental Equilibrium serve? It only applies to elemental resists (fire/light/cold) and doesn't affect chaos resistances, correct? And being that all your dmg is chaos, i don't see the purpose. Maybe I missed something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info