[2.2] Sando's Crit Trapper (HC viable, 95%Crit, Assassin, Fire/Ice/Bear trap, Atziri)

Nice build, I'm doing something similar. As for your con's... sunblast belt will kill srs. I know it doesn't have the HP, but that 40% dmg is nice.
"
KrazyEd wrote:
Nice build, I'm doing something similar. As for your con's... sunblast belt will kill srs. I know it doesn't have the HP, but that 40% dmg is nice.

thx for advice. ill try :)
* IGN :: Sando
* Stream :: twitch.tv/pfmesando
* Sando's Dual Strike Scion Guide :: view-thread/982505
* Sando's Necro Explosive Arrow Shadow Guide :: view-thread/1095772
* Korean Community :: eyeofleopard.com
Definitely recommend build!
Thanks for the build, it's a lot of fun!

What's the reason for the tree gems that you have in your shield, Poison, Trap and Mine damage and Culling Strike, do they affect the skills or something?

Sorry I'm fairly new
"
EvE_Captain wrote:
Definitely recommend build!

Thx!!
"
Nanouk wrote:
Thanks for the build, it's a lot of fun!

What's the reason for the tree gems that you have in your shield, Poison, Trap and Mine damage and Culling Strike, do they affect the skills or something?

Sorry I'm fairly new

If you use the shield, you can use Bear Trap without the gem. Any support gem socked into the shield will be linked to the Bear Trap even if it's not linked.
"
sando wrote:

If you use the shield, you can use Bear Trap without the gem. Any support gem socked into the shield will be linked to the Bear Trap even if it's not linked.

Oh I see, thanks!
hello,
i play your build and it very nice and almost 1shot everything with the traps(curently lvl 50 on my garena account.and also if you can add some leveling path that would be good,because idk where to put my point.(well i put most point on the traps node)
"
hello,
i play your build and it very nice and almost 1shot everything with the traps(curently lvl 50 on my garena account.and also if you can add some leveling path that would be good,because idk where to put my point.(well i put most point on the traps node)

thx for using my build :)
lvling skill tree is updated.
"
sando wrote:

thx for using my build :)
lvling skill tree is updated.

nice and ty too =)