[2.1 DoubleTrouble] Aims' Blade Vortex : 300+K DPS : >5K life Atziri EZ Cheap : Hybrid Option added

"
Zinki wrote:
I've been running something similar, but looking to alter my build a bit, and might use this template. However, I did find there are a few places you can improve the tree. You can move a few points around to get 2% more life, 20 life on kill, and 40% mana regen, while only sacrificing 20 dexterity.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4EswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sRLRGWFe0WvxzcHb4gbiSLJpUnLyj6KU8qCyo4Kk0snDGeMtEzhzWSOtg64TwFPV8_J0GHQZZFR0WdSVFKyEtXTLNN41AwUUxSU1NSVL1VS1eUWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiY0NknWqMa7duqm-ecFJ3B3yDfVuCx4MJhMWFfYcTidOMNo8aj_qQVZUulouXlZo7muCbtZykn9-iAKLZplesR66zsNi18rc-uJPAZsDjwzrIFMpKzzLQ9dWm1bnYvdte44Tr7uv17DjtPO988B_w1fGz8h3yRfVv-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Done and done nice.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 15, 2015, 3:15:38 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Zinki wrote:
I've been running something similar, but looking to alter my build a bit, and might use this template. However, I did find there are a few places you can improve the tree. You can move a few points around to get 2% more life, 20 life on kill, and 40% mana regen, while only sacrificing 20 dexterity.

Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4EswVCBx4N0Q5ID6sRLRGWFe0WvxzcHb4gbiSLJpUnLyj6KU8qCyo4Kk0snDGeMtEzhzWSOtg64TwFPV8_J0GHQZZFR0WdSVFKyEtXTLNN41AwUUxSU1NSVL1VS1eUWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiY0NknWqMa7duqm-ecFJ3B3yDfVuCx4MJhMWFfYcTidOMNo8aj_qQVZUulouXlZo7muCbtZykn9-iAKLZplesR66zsNi18rc-uJPAZsDjwzrIFMpKzzLQ9dWm1bnYvdte44Tr7uv17DjtPO988B_w1fGz8h3yRfVv-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Done and done nice.

Bored at work, and messing with the tree.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4EBwSzBUIHHg3RDkgPqxEtEZYV5xXtFr8c3B2-IG4kiyaVKPoqCyo4Kk0snDGeMtEzhzWSOlg64TwFPV8_J0GHQZZFR0WdSVFKyEtXTLNN41AwUUxSU1NSVL1VS1XGWW1cQF3yX5hfsGHiY0NknWqMbqpvnnBSc7N1_XcHfIN9W4LHgwmD24RvhMWHE4nTjDaPGo_6lS6Wi5eVmuCbtZykn9-iAKLZplesR66zsNi1SLXytz64k8BmwOPDOsgUykrPMtD11ELVudi9217jhOvu6_XvfPAf8Gvw1fGz8h3yRfVv-ej-Cv6P?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Depending on need of strength, the above tree could end up being a bit better.
I moved around 11 points from the first tree(from my first post). You end up losing about 50 str, and a power charge(and some other various things), but mostly made up, plus some. Again, will depend on how much strength is needed.

The new tree loses:
-8% ele
-15% spell damage
-10 int
-50 str
-18% power charge duration
-1 power charge(-50% crit chance, -4%spell damage)
-3% aura effect

But net gains:
+2% cast speed
+10dex
+5% move speed
+20% chaos damage
+6% HP
+5% all res
+56% physical damage
+20% crit chance

You end up with more life/resists, some extra movement, and more damage(I -think-). The loss of strength is pretty substantial, and you lose about 30% crit chance. But the base physical damage increase, cast speed, and even chaos damage(I personally use Poison, so a bonus for me) could easily make up for it. One would have to test of course.
Last edited by Renley8 on Dec 15, 2015, 3:44:58 PM
I had to switch back to my first tree with the 20 dex... my gear has no dex so I needed all i could get. But I'll leave the other tree.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 15, 2015, 3:50:20 PM
Hi zinki,

Good tree. I get 400 more DPS at max PC and 2% more life. About 4-5% more DPS.

Problem is put SEVERE starin on STR and DEX. Need 158+ str and 159+ dex..

Rings like this not easy to find.

Alternative Citrine ammy required. Sadly mine bad sample with no life.

Git R Dun!
Got new chest and glove. Still need a Dex helm to get evasion to 30%
+

Git R Dun!
I'm seriously about to ditch Carcass Jack just after I got it. Gore is way too annoying with this much action when 40+ blades are spinning. The apps even crashed a couple times.
Git R Dun!
Wich armour could be a good alternative for Carcass Jack?
"
ivraie wrote:
Wich armour could be a good alternative for Carcass Jack?

just a life evasion chest with resists e.g.

Carcass is way better DPS and AOE wise but gore is annoying me as I level gem
Git R Dun!
Any reason u don't use a rustic sash? it's more dps vs life obviously but i guess that's the point of SC builds.

Asking this cuz running something very similar atm in talisman but with a spellshield

This world is an illusion, Exile!
"
Tompos wrote:
Any reason u don't use a rustic sash? it's more dps vs life obviously but i guess that's the point of SC builds.

Asking this cuz running something very similar atm in talisman but with a spellshield

I dont recommend it until 5K life. Even in SC you waste lots of hours and expensive maps if you die.

I dont think 7% more block chane is worth giving up all the DPS from a second dagger.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info