Caer Blaidd, Wolfpack's Den

"
Sheriff_K wrote:
This map has a sweet name, and sweet mods; I hope there's wolf related stuff inside!

Really excited to try this one out. :)

There are new wolf and bandit models exclusive to the map (if I'm not mistaken).
Economically/mechanically, I love the function of the map. It's a low level map that gives a tremendous boost to your T5 map base; enough to level you out for a good while until you can get some cartos and proceed farther up. It looks like it's not an overly rare unique either, so getting one of these early on shouldn't be too hard to do.

I've yet to see what's all inside but I'm excited to try. :)
Tried it last night with a friend. Had to logout that boss room was crazy. Boss almost one hitting and also flameblasts and ice novas all over the room.
Fuck those five maps im not losing my character for them lol
"
zeels90 wrote:
I designed this map as my Eternal Supporter item.

Long story short my small guild of RL friends that play Path are <Wolfpack> so we came up with the idea for the map together.

We just started playing Talisman and got to maps. My buddy bought the map for 1 Ex and we can't wait to run it. It's a pretty fun map thats guaranteed to drop some maps.

Check the map out - I'm so happy with how it came out.

Thanks GGG <3

http://imgur.com/GsuGhrW

nice map! enjoyed running it.
going with my frined there today:
1) Rf+inci mara 6.2k hp 7 ec, 89 lvl
2) shockwave totem witch 80+ lvl
Going throug the map with easy untill we find firts boss:
1st boss melee doggy with prison of ice hard dps puncture and other stuff, just kite him with totems
2nd boss (let the fun begins) Storm of herald with HUGE LOAD of his lightning i think about 70% shock+stun from each lightning very hard
Then we comes to boss room: 2 previous boss + new one, magnus style doggy hugh aoe in the very small room with additional herald, that was HELL!!! We ask 3 95+ ppls to help as ( summoner+curser+pure dps),
They handle with them in a minute but those what i see it was at least 5 or 6 circle of hell!
As a result: 5 low tier map and 0 unique = it's not cost this hard tension!
Good luck to all explorers! :)

Just finished it with another person.
No deaths, lots of fun.

We're past the point of needing T5ish maps so the reward wasn't super, but I certainly can see the benefit in getting one of these maps early in a league.

Thanks again to the designer. :)
I got it a few days ago, a really nice generous boss dropped 2 unique maps, this was once of them:

How hard is the map? What level should i be before running it? I'm lvl 79 and I can do T5 maps just fine, but i don't want to mess this one up. :P
"
Veprovina wrote:
I got it a few days ago, a really nice generous boss dropped 2 unique maps, this was once of them:

How hard is the map? What level should i be before running it? I'm lvl 79 and I can do T5 maps just fine, but i don't want to mess this one up. :P

It's tough but not impossible. I think me and some friends did it death-less around 80-82
"
zeels90 wrote:
"
Veprovina wrote:

It's tough but not impossible. I think me and some friends did it death-less around 80-82

Thanks. :)

I'm in the process of taking life nodes from the passive skill tree, so i'll wait a few levels when i get what i need, then attempt it. :)

Can i do it solo? Or do i need someone?
Soloed this a few nights ago. Really liked the concept. The bosses were borderline rippy, but nothing fast thinking couldn't overcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info