2.2 Crit Vaal Molten Shell - 1 000 000+ DPS because why not?

"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
I dont have any probs to kill entire packs, CWDT + Ice nova + Shock Nova + Cold Snap helps alot with that. I mean the shatter effect.

I gotta say, when I first worked on this build choosing between fire pen and added cold was one of the main decisions.

Given how fast any boss died, what I needed was quality of life for mapping so I chose added cold.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Gz on ur LOL build xDDD, Saw atziri but not her lifebar, what ?, ahhaahhahaha. So i guess that this build can be maked on talisman also. is it hard to get all stuff with still early league ?.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
"
Execreth wrote:
Gz on ur LOL build xDDD, Saw atziri but not her lifebar, what ?, ahhaahhahaha. So i guess that this build can be maked on talisman also. is it hard to get all stuff with still early league ?.

The hardest thing to get would probably the scold's. Everything else is very accessible.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
How do you handle the mana reservation when you run both auras/curses (assassin, wardlord) in the helm?

Thanks for a super fun build BTW
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:
I dont have any probs to kill entire packs, CWDT + Ice nova + Shock Nova + Cold Snap helps alot with that. I mean the shatter effect.

I gotta say, when I first worked on this build choosing between fire pen and added cold was one of the main decisions.

Given how fast any boss died, what I needed was quality of life for mapping so I chose added cold.

About the quality of life, why no vaal pact+life leech ? It's just a question :)
"
JobiEl_Pfiff wrote:

About the quality of life, why no vaal pact+life leech ? It's just a question :)

Vaal pact is a bit far in the tree for my liking to be honest. And as it is now, even with a fire resist flask I'm 1 shotting myself vs ele reflect so I'm just really careful for those lol

"
shotcaller77 wrote:
How do you handle the mana reservation when you run both auras/curses (assassin, wardlord) in the helm?

Thanks for a super fun build BTW

You're gonna hate me for this answer, but it's extreme micromanagement of mana on items/tree. With a 5L firestorm at level 19, the mana cost is 98 and I have 99 unreserved mana. Warlord's + mana regen takes care of cast spamming. For incinerate it doesnt matter because there's virtually no cost at all. It's like 6 per cast.

I used to do that with my old ice nova build and people were wondering how the hell I was running all these auras.
Is the 2 points for the extra Endurance Charge really worth it?

Also is Firewalker worth the -fire resists?

If I was running with someone else who could provide the resists all aura, would taking firewalker be worth it?
"
Magzma wrote:
Is the 2 points for the extra Endurance Charge really worth it?

Also is Firewalker worth the -fire resists?

If I was running with someone else who could provide the resists all aura, would taking firewalker be worth it?

Fire walker GIVES you fire resist, it doesn't take it away.

At some point tho, once you have this much DPS you kind of want to make sure you survive. The extra endurance charge is nice for that. I'm sitting at 6 endurance charges most of the time because I switched over to my tanky version lately. I'm gonna update the thread and post that. You could always switch that endurance charge to a power charge if you prefer tho.
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Here is a non-crit version I tested a couple months ago. Went for all AOE nodes and all freezing nodes on the tree plus "adds xxx cold damage to spells" on dual daggers.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1445692

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvfZq9MV1tM

Not bad! Damage definitely is lower when you get to bosses, but for mapping the extra AoE and cold damage seem effective. Glad to see someone else realizing how much of a difference the cold damage makes!
OK, so another question. Every map I (without realizing until its too late) encounter a fkn reflect mob and instarip. Do you have a solution for that? Other than that I think I have the items I need.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info