[2.1]Cheap and Strong Shrapnel shot Chin Sol Crit Devastator one shot kill bosses

arcing blows and crackling speed is better than deadly draw and heavy draw ?
Shrapnel shot Aoe damage is not projectile, that is elemental damage. That why I use lightning nodes.
But heavy draw is nice too, for our projectile boost
if u have to chose between those nodes, would u say the lightning damage nodes are better than the physical damage node or is the same or is worth to get them both
You need get hybrid character. On videogameplay you can check on boss fight what damage gained from lightning aoe and what from projectile. My choice - lightning damage from tree (30% lightning damage from weapons), but you can take heavy draw in passive too
Added some variation of build tree
Added leveling items
Added "glass cannon items"
1) AoE of shrapnel shot still takes your projectile damage increases and decreases into account, so there is no reason to go for ele damage, projectiles and phys bow damage is better.
2) Mana leech from romira's banquet is joke, as leeching 0.4% from little bit of your physical damage is nothing. You can take little wheel next to herbalism
3) Don't see any good lifeleech, which is pretty important. And I see no reason for vaal pact.
4) You can't roll hatred+blasphemy without good mana leech and/or mana reservation nodes/enlighten.
5) Why don't you use slower projectiles along with added fire instead of WED/phys to light?
"
1Teratus1 wrote:
1) AoE of shrapnel shot still takes your projectile damage increases and decreases into account, so there is no reason to go for ele damage, projectiles and phys bow damage is better.
2) Mana leech from romira's banquet is joke, as leeching 0.4% from little bit of your physical damage is nothing. You can take little wheel next to herbalism
3) Don't see any good lifeleech, which is pretty important. And I see no reason for vaal pact.
4) You can't roll hatred+blasphemy without good mana leech and/or mana reservation nodes/enlighten.
5) Why don't you use slower projectiles along with added fire instead of WED/phys to light?

1) Agreed. Go for physical before elemental. Im also thinking to prioritize projectile damage.
2) I didnt see much benefit of life leech if going pure evasion. And yeah, 0.4% isnt going to do much of anything.

5) You recommend slower projectiles, yes? I was debating the speed (or lack there of).
Question: does Shrapnel shot pierce just the first enemy or all?
Aoe boost grants really nice damage, I still added tree without Aoe boost, and my tree atm, check it. You can also grants Aoe damage+phys bow damage with jewels.
Mana leech from romira's is alot for you with crit's. Check my video gameplay. You Can use blasphemy with 0,4 mana leech. I think I need added full gameplay video for this.
Life leech little from passive, blood rage and nice from Atziri's flask will grant you survaivability against reflect mobs. Without vaal pact - insta dead. If you plays in HC you need get more life leech from tree.
Phys to lightning grants better damage. I checked it. Slower proj can be in 6L (but I prefer life leech)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info