[2.1]Cheap and Strong Shrapnel shot Chin Sol Crit Devastator one shot kill bosses

Hi everyone! Just testing shrapnel shot build at moment, and results is really not bad.
Yesterday clear Mine map (tier 7) around 4 minutes, and 1 shot boss.
I really dont know at moment how to getting best model of this build, but at this moment that looks like this.
UPDATED Now i see that shrapnel shot crit build it's a new ice shot railgun badass build!

You need
Spoiler
Chin sol - because +100% damage at close range. With shrapnel shot Aoe lightning damage that pretty devastating.
Point blank passive - 50% damage at close range - that added chin sol damage alot.
Romira's banquet - chin sol have really bad crit chance. This ring will help us with crits, accuracy, mana leech.

Current Gear at Talisman SC
Spoiler

Gear at video gameplay
Spoiler

Endgame gear
Spoiler

Or glass cannon model

Leveling gear
Spoiler

Gems
Spoiler

Main attack: shrapnel shot-physical proj damage-weapon elemental attack-physical to lightning (gain alot of damage)-increased crit damage-slower proj/life leech
Second attack: puncture-trap-physical proj damage-point blank-faster proj-trap damage (old good puncture trap)
Auras: hatred-herald of ash/ another great option is hatred-blasphemy with assasin mark that grants us great crit damage and power charges (if you use romira's ring - you dont need that)
Ice golem
Frenzy-lesser multiple proj-faster proj
CWDT-temporal chains

Bandits
Spoiler
Oak-Oak-Kraityn/Kill all

Stats
Spoiler

DPS: over 12400k without auras
DPS with golem, frenzy, auras: over 27k
Life: near 4300
Resists: 75/75/75/-60

Playing style
Spoiler
I surprised when kills pier boss with 1 shot crit. Then i went Mine map and kill boss 1 shot too!Whoa! Get him close and all is dead. Acrobatics work well

Current Tree

HC Tree

Tree (with aoe boost)

Tree (physical projectile boost)

Lvl 100 tree

Gameplay videos

Video guide (Rus only sry)
You should learn more before you create your own builds.

IMO it is bad.

1.Passsives
You have very low HP on tree, you don't use any charges(should go for frenzy because it is more dmg), you are scaling elemental dmg instead of base phys, you take 20% crit chance instead of 2x16 chance and 2x8 multiplayer(why going crit if you will have shitty multiplayer), you take hybrid hp/es for no reason.

2.Other
Romiar's banquet isn't mandatory, you can have good crit even with 5% bow like lioneye's glare. Why trap support if it isn't traper build, imo you could chose better supports. If you use one aura it should be ass mark, it give you crit chance, multi, power charges, and some life/mana on kill. You are going with crit lightning skill, so you should go HoT-CoH-AssMark. Bandits on merc frenzy/power charge(i would go frenzy).

One more thing you have low life, no life regen, almost no life leech, no LL gem so how you aren't dying every 10s in maps?
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Dec 14, 2015, 5:39:59 AM
Been trying Shrapnel shot on HC Talisman,

It is really good early game, but it falls off so quick after cruel act 4 or so. Frenzy/Tornado Shot/LA is just so much better
Last edited by PuppetYuber on Dec 14, 2015, 5:43:30 AM
1. Scaling elemental because shrapnel shot Aoe = elemental, not projectile.
I have over 4500 hp with shitty gear, with acrobatics it's pretty fine atm, but yes, i need over 5k.
Over 350% scalled multiplier on crit, with chin sol I one shot everything. But only over 40% crit, we need more chance over multi in mid game. Later with maligaro's we can add multi.
90% Accur atm.
Hybrid life/es just because it's closer in passive tree.
2. Trap with chin sol. Dude, that so old style) Trap=close range, with chin sol that means trap gain 100% boost damage. Check old puncture trappers builds)
Yes, we can use hot-coh-assmark, that different option for that build. But, we play really close at enemies, and shrapnel shot aoe and explosion Hoa do really good work.

Frenzy - yes. But just because attck speed and life leech (blood rage mybe). And I think wee can go vaal pact.

Today i record some videos, that was really easy farm at 7 map tier with this shitty gear)
I played this game alot, check other my builds)
1. Didn't check HP on your gear now i understand why you have 4,5k HP, and i wouldn't say it is crap, maybe not mirrored shit still not crap, HP is preety nice:)
2. Ofcourse could be wrong here, i never play trapper, so i ask why :D IMO CWDT-curse would be better for more tanky char, you rather should curse mobs before they hit you.

I change just a little your tree, what do you think about it? Use 3 more points, take health on bottom, hearth of oak and that one life + mana ont top left, also jump on right side of tree, because it is cheaper line(1 skill point), sadly you can't take VP because of that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwceCC4I9A2NDkgPqxEvEZYUdRa_GY4Z1x2DH0EhdiL0I_YmlSoLKwowWzBxMHw2PTfUOdQ6sz1fSVFKfUt4TZJRR1JTVEdVS1b6W69d8mHiYqxqQ2wLbIxtGW1sb_JwUnX9d9d7FH11fyt_xoRvhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_kyeTlZUulYeX9JuNnaqgn6EioaSiQKTCpr6n1KyXrTOv67TFtUi747zqwFTBM8LsxKLTftQj3ajh2-Of7T_tg-4O73rw1fT4_rr-yA==

And most important thing, i'm not super great player, so there is always big chance that i'm totally wrong :)

PS: It is nice that someone see that SS+PB+Chin Sol can be good:)
Last edited by DemoN_M4U on Dec 14, 2015, 7:21:07 AM
"
DemoN_M4U wrote:
1. Didn't check HP on your gear now i understand why you have 4,5k HP, and i wouldn't say it is crap, maybe not mirrored shit still not crap, HP is preety nice:)
2. Ofcourse could be wrong here, i never play trapper, so i ask why :D IMO CWDT-curse would be better for more tanky char, you rather should curse mobs before they hit you.

I change just a little your tree, what do you think about it? Use 3 more points, take health on bottom, hearth of oak and that one life + mana ont top left, also jump on right side of tree, because it is cheaper line(1 skill point), sadly you can't take VP because of that.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBbUGIwceCC4I9A2NDkgPqxEvEZYUdRa_GY4Z1x2DH0EhdiL0I_YmlSoLKwowWzBxMHw2PTfUOdQ6sz1fSVFKfUt4TZJRR1JTVEdVS1b6W69d8mHiYqxqQ2wLbIxtGW1sb_JwUnX9d9d7FH11fyt_xoRvhs6HdonTjDaNfY2_kyeTlZUulYeX9JuNnaqgn6EioaSiQKTCpr6n1KyXrTOv67TFtUi747zqwFTBM8LsxKLTftQj3ajh2-Of7T_tg-4O73rw1fT4_rr-yA==

And most important thing, i'm not super great player, so there is always big chance that i'm totally wrong :)

PS: It is nice that someone see that SS+PB+Chin Sol can be good:)

That gear cost like 2-5 chaos each item) (romira's, chin sol...i really don't know how much it cost atm)
Yes, that better passive tree, i think! Today i'm thinking about this and experimenting in other characters, and i have familiar skill tree) Now it looks like this:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4B0QMeBiMHHgguCPQNjQ5ID6sRLxGWFHUWvxmKGY4Z1x2DH0EhdiL0I_YkiyaVKgsqOCsKMFswcTB8Nj031DnUOkI9X0lRSn1LeE2SUUdSU1RHVUtW-luvXfJh4mKsakNsC2yMbRltbG_ycFJ1_XfXexR_K3_GhG-Gzod2idOMNo19jb-TJ5OVlS6Vh5cGl_SbjZ2qoJ-hIqGkokCkwqa-p9Ssl60zr-u1SLvjwFTBM8M6xKLTftQj3ajh2-Of7T_tg-4O73rw1fT4_rr-yA==
Today want record tier 5-8 maps.
And I added lvl 100 tree also
wassup Cursedone66, i'm your subscriber)) FANS STRAIGHT OUTTA RUSSIA!
you should make a video with this build on your YT channel

now i have a char with your BoR+WoE build, it's really cheap and strong, thank you!
Last edited by ThePikulka on Dec 14, 2015, 7:39:46 AM
Spasibo bolshoe ;)
Video today!
Added gameplay video with so shitty gear ;)
UPDATED!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info