Pledge of Blades EB Witch Blade Vortex 2.1.0 Build SICK CLEAR SPEED!!

Today I tested it by a bit and compared to Bladefall. I don't know which skill got wrong tooltip but I've had 40k dps on Bladefall and 6k on Blade Vortex. So 7 stacks of Vortex should give me the same DPS as Bladefall does. But even with 10 stacks I still felt that Bladefall was much better.
Yup, Bladefall is a tooltip dps skill while vortex isn't. I have at least 5x the dps on fall compared to vortex atm. As for leveling and priorities I'll post those tomorrow.
I'm kind of a noob, but how do you have Energy Shield saving mana in the video but you don't have Eldrich Battery chosen in the tree.
"
Not_MVP wrote:
I'm kind of a noob, but how do you have Energy Shield saving mana in the video but you don't have Eldrich Battery chosen in the tree.

Yea, I'm actually using Eldritch Battery lol. Must've missed it on the tree when i built it. There's no way you can do this build without Eldritch Battery and if you want to do low life then you need like 2k+ mana lol. My mana cost is I think at around 90 per cast and I cast it several times a second so yea.
So are you planning to revamp the tree and/or update It In the op? If not, what should we unallocate and allocate to get the new passive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info