Pledge of Blades EB Witch Blade Vortex 2.1.0 Build SICK CLEAR SPEED!!

"
Ok, you seem to know your stuff. I would be willing to test your build as a low lifer on one condition, you make a trees. I am horrible at making trees. I really like what you are doing here and I actually though of a low life blade vortexer, but I couldn't make the tree. Just message me the tree or post it here and I will get back to you and give you feedback, if you would like. I have a perfect shavs, etc.

Sounds good man, i'll make a tree later for low life. At school atm. Will be on in a couple hours. GG WP getting perfect shavs xD holy shit man.
Let me know when you're on!
Hey guys, sorry I didn't post a video or Low Life version of this build yet I got a lot to study this week before the winter break starts so lol yea, please accept my shitty excuse.I have updated the build with the passive tree for low life variant and the video on YouTube, you will be able to view it as soon as it finishes uploading which shouldn't take long :).

Last edited by AgentofStrife on Dec 15, 2015, 5:22:31 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Here is tree I'm messing with. More life more crit etc. You don't need reductions of spells with auto warlords.

Key features
5k life
13.5K Vortex Blades with 7PC at only lvl 15 gem can get 46 blade on boss. Predict over 20K per blade @ gem 20
40% chance to dodge
46% chance to spell dodge
4 endurance charge

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAZEEswVCBbUHHg5ID6sPxBEPES8RlhNxFkAWbxa_GGoaOBvIHRQgbiLqJIsk_SaVJy8pTyoLKjgsnC0fLdIwcTlSOkI6WDrYO3w8BT1fQZZEq0lRS3hMs1AwUUdSU1VLVa5VxleUWAdYrl3yXqVh4mKsY0NknWaea7dsjHBSf8aCEIV9idOMNo2_jmSPRo-mj_qQVZUglS6XlZo7m6Gdqp_fogCio6XLrJius7b6uMrAZsHzwwnDOs_d0PXUI9Wm217dqN-w42rjhOdU6Nbr9ew47TzvfPDV8YryHfem99f60v_e2fwJqsCac7PwaxXnl_SD2w==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Bad_Ass_Wench

do you think this is atziri viable?
With some safety improvements it's definitely Atziri viable man. I also uploaded a HC version of the build butI need you HC people to check it out and see if it's actually HC viable because I don't have enough HC experience yet lol my highest HC char was like low 70's.
Life on hit doesnt work but you could use a cybil's and good spell damage shield. Of course that may result in a little less spell damage and would need echo since you'd have to drop pledge.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
how about levelling and priorities?

keeping an eye on this build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info