Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search | Discounts from Guildmates | Works for Perandus Leagues!

"
Kazhw wrote:
Are implicit search broken? can do it . tried to customize it and tried to test around... cant make them work ... i am using bases of the talisman for example i want to search .... but if i want to limited the implicit search :S

I didn't understand what you mean. You can search for implicits. You can search for anything you can search on poe.trade, but many search terms aren't defined yet, for example the ones on unique items, because it's simply easier to type the name of the item itself.

If you want to search for Talismans, you'd have to add the terms manually (they will be present on the next version). Go to https://github.com/thirdy/durian/blob/master/durian/terms/talisman.txt, there you can find all the search terms for Talismans, except the two that poe.trade still can't handle, Writhing and Mandible. To add them, you will have to created a .txt file on your terms folder and copy/paste the content of the above link, then save it (it can have any name you want, e.g. talisman).

"
MewsicalPulse wrote:
Does the sound notification happen when there is any new item in your searches? And is there a way to make it only if the new item is cheaper than the rest?

The sound notification will happen everytime it finds a new item defined by the search terms in the automated search tab. By new Durian takes in account the seller, the name of the item and its price. So, if the same item changes price, Durian will notify you. This can be changed in the config tab under
"
# valid values:
# EACH_SEARCH - every search will play a sound if items are found for that search
# ONCE - sound is only played once if the items are found for all the searches
automated.search.sound.mode=ONCE

Note, I may be wrong about this because this was a recent change and I don't use automated mode, you will have to wait for ManicCompression to confirm it.

About the second question, no. Right now this can't be done. What you can do is define a search term with a price you want, so it will only play the sound if it finds the item with the price you want, for example: ring 70life 60res 2ch.

Please, give us feedback if this worked for you guys.
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257
Last edited by Kyri0 on Jan 6, 2016, 8:28:15 PM
"
Kyri0 wrote:

The sound notification will happen everytime it finds a new item defined by the search terms in the automated search tab. By new Durian takes in account the seller, the name of the item and its price. So, if the same item changes price, Durian will notify you. This can be changed in the config tab under
"
# valid values:
# EACH_SEARCH - every search will play a sound if items are found for that search
# ONCE - sound is only played once if the items are found for all the searches
automated.search.sound.mode=ONCE

Note, I may be wrong about this because this was a recent change and I don't use automated mode, you will have to wait for ManicCompression to confirm it.

As of v0.5, this has been improve to take into account if the item has changed it's mods (e.g. it has been divined, chaosed etc.) or changed it's quality, and all other values that can change. Full details can be found in this ticket.

This enabled by default, and if, for some reason, you want to be notified even if there's no new item compared to the previous result. You can change this via:

"
automated.search.notify.newonly=true

The config automated.search.sound.mode is only for the sound occurrence. As the automatic verification of items can take long, you can say that you want a sound as soon as the item has been verified and is actually new.

Gonna be busy for a while. So I won't be able to work on Durian as much as I want. Cheers all!
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
nvm its working
Last edited by Bukowina on Jan 8, 2016, 6:48:12 AM
Sorry for double but i just want to refresh, why items without buyout are not listed in automated search?
Is there a way to resize the columns? I've tried to move the art or seller window to the far right, but in doing so it creates this mess. I'm on a pretty random resolution (1152x648), so I don't expect it to natively work, but if I could resize the columns, it would be a huge help!

Ign: Desync
"
Bukowina wrote:
Sorry for double but i just want to refresh, why items without buyout are not listed in automated search?

Durian is set to search for bo only items by default. You can easily change this in the config tab:

"

#######################################################
# search
manual.search.prefix=tmphc online
automated.search.prefix=tmphc bo online

This is my config tab. As you can see, under manual.search.prefix=tmphc online I deleted the 'bo' parameter for the search. It will still show you the items sorted by bo, so you will have to scroll down to see the items that don't have a bo (or sort them by another thing manually).

"
Cig wrote:
Is there a way to resize the columns? I've tried to move the art or seller window to the far right, but in doing so it creates this mess. I'm on a pretty random resolution (1152x648), so I don't expect it to natively work, but if I could resize the columns, it would be a huge help!

Here I can resize them just fine, as well as change their positions. There is, though, a limit to their widths. I wasn't able to replicate your problem, it may be resolution related, I can't really say. ManicCompression will surelly give you a better answer as soon as he has the time.
Durian | 0.6 | Automated Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1507190
ExileTrade | Advance Item Search - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1602257
"
Kyri0 wrote:
"
Cig wrote:

Here I can resize them just fine, as well as change their positions. There is, though, a limit to their widths. I wasn't able to replicate your problem, it may be resolution related, I can't really say. ManicCompression will surelly give you a better answer as soon as he has the time.

Hmm, yeah that's a bit odd. They certainly don't resize for me. I can hover over a break to get the cursor to chance, but moving it left or right, doesn't narrow or widen the column. I'm sure it is resolution related, a lot of programs don't like this res lol.
Ign: Desync
Last edited by Cig on Jan 10, 2016, 6:29:57 PM
"
Kyri0 wrote:
"
Bukowina wrote:

Durian is set to search for bo only items by default. You can easily change this in the config tab:

"

# search
manual.search.prefix=tmphc online
automated.search.prefix=tmphc bo online

This is my config tab. As you can see, under manual.search.prefix=tmphc online I deleted the 'bo' parameter for the search. It will still show you the items sorted by bo, so you will have to scroll down to see the items that don't have a bo (or sort them by another thing manually).

How i can configue just one query for automated to be manual.search.prefix=tmphc online ? I dont want to change it globaly but just per query?

Second question, can i create query with OR parameter? For ex.

60dex OR 60int
Last edited by Bukowina on Jan 11, 2016, 8:51:29 AM
Durian doenst have flat +# maximum energy shield rolls on rings - thanks for the support on the seacher!
Is there a way to search by gem levels and quality?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info