Donald Trump

San Bernardino reporting was a farce of reporting on both sides. At least Fox news wears their biases like badge unlike CNN. Though I'd say MSNBC is the liberal Fox not as fun to watch however.
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Einkil wrote:
San Bernardino reporting was a farce of reporting on both sides.

Oh yes, definitely. Didnt distance that part from the rest of the post because I thought it was obvious (but making this post just in case Im misunderstood).

Really tired of the current state of journalism.
Guess people are partially at fault though, sensationalism and bias reinforcement sells more than pure unadulterated news and far too often commentators are mixed with journalists because the viewer feels more involved that way.
Personally I think while one can have both jobs, one should never be both at the same time.
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
San Bernardino reporting was a farce of reporting on both sides.

Oh yes, definitely. Didnt distance that part from the rest of the post because I thought it was obvious (but making this post just in case Im misunderstood).

Really tired of the current state of journalism.
Guess people are partially at fault though, sensationalism and bias reinforcement sells more than pure unadulterated news and far too often commentators are mixed with journalists because the viewer feels more involved that way.
Personally I think while one can have both jobs, one should never be both at the same time.

Journalistic integrity is dead, Milo Yanninopolis is about the only person who seems to even try anymore. I can't remember what news site it was, but there was a news site with liberal leaning that decided to refuse to report on Donald Trump's campaign as if that's not breaking their journalistic integrity.
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
The race baiting in the United States is really disgusting. Is it to make more money off of sensationalism or is it to divide & conquer?
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Disrupted wrote:
yeah I know, I was considering not posting this before actually.
Im not even willing to, too much work with no pay-off (seriously, I could but for one to get enough info out it would take a large-scale investigation and no sane man would do it for cheap, much less free, so I just ask for the benefit of the doubt when watching/reading news instead) and some people are so deep in their bias that its stupid to think that it would have an effect on them at this point (you can easily see that in this thread). the right is definitely dangerous, but the left has come to a point where some dangers are considered to not be.
people shouldnt just be worried about SJWs, people like this always existed, but they should realize what environment fostered their growth lately, you cant force these extremes, you slowly make them grow.
Using a weird analogy, If SJWs are "90%" there's a dangerous normalization of "77%", what I wish for is to stabilize it, to reach an normalization of "65%".

I will not defend crushing one side while glorifying the other.
One can fight the poison that resides in both fronts. and the way for the average citizen to do so and not let himself be swayed is to stay informed, think critically and challenge oneself, and when finding about bullshit, to speak out civilly and pressure media into following journalist code of ethics. Considering the purposefully used disinformation on cases such as Trayvon Martin, and the consequences of such, there should definitely be a legal penalty for such. Also more recently that raid through the house of the San Bernardino shooters should definitely be punished (not for bias but still pretty criminal, media seems to be able to get away with anything currently).

So a risk that people underestimates is worse? I mean, one side literally wants to start WW3 and has fascists and theocrats, while the other one wants to restrict speech, likes affirmative actions/hates a subset of white people and they are generally unlikeable. I don't buy it. They are not being ignored at all, people hate their guts (except maybe the members of their bubble).

This is like the 70s and hippie bashing. They were treated like the end of civilization (and yes, there was a lot of riots on that time, they were more dangerous than SJWs; current activists are lazy and disorganized), but the overall effect was positive, that generation saw a lot of improvements on civil rights. I estimate that this will happen with progressives this generation. We'll have awful people to deal with but the overall effect will be positive.

One more thing: the media is concerned about profit. They may have an agenda, but it's generally beyond left or right, it's mere corporatism. They just love money, ethics be damned.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
The corporatism has an agenda that coincides with left/right politics. Thus why they have leanings and biases on how they report/what they report. There is money in division, and as such they divide us between two sentiments of how government should be run and capitalize on that to make money.

WHile I don't think, they are being underestimated in the damage they cause. The SJW's are insidious and the very fact that you think they are having little negative side effects shows that.

Xav, the answer is money and political sway.
Last edited by Einkil on Dec 17, 2015, 5:10:26 PM
Donald Trump's rise I imagine is like living through the rise of Hitler 1933, Mussolini and other evil demagoguing orators in history. People are like, how the fuck could you vote for Hitler? Well, they're doing it with Trump!!

How is Trump obviously evil? Well, number one, he wants to deport 11 million illegal immigrants. In other words he wants to re-create the refugee camps from the Children of Men movie. That's obviously evil. Those "Fugee" camps were awful, how could anyone support them? Number two, Trump also wants to ban every Muslim from visiting this country. That's obviously evil too.

The aforementioned examples should be red flags not to support Trump!!!

STOP TRUMP 2016 !!!!

(Only good thing about Trump is his emasculation of the "low-energy" Jeb! Bush lol).
I'd say the other good thing about Trump is his hair. Hue.
https://my.mixtape.moe/fastwi.webm

Also my face when Trump has been unironically compared to Hitler now.

(there is no face)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
https://my.mixtape.moe/fastwi.webm

Also my face when Trump has been unironically compared to Hitler now.

(there is no face)

lol you don't know anything. That girl works for the Jeb Bush campaign as an intern and is affectionately referred to among some internet circles as the "ginger bimbo". She's an actor pretending to be a feminist or strange liberal or w/e. She's not for real. I'm not kidding, look it up.

My point still stands. Find another example teling me Trump isn't a 1933 Hitler, ok thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info