Donald Trump

Shiver. Trump winning Michigan and Missipi, Cruz wins Idaho.

Where are the crazy massshooters when you need them, we need them to stop a second coming Hitler/Mussolini.

I'd rather see a brokered convention and none of the Republican clowns.
You just went literally Hitler by calling for Trump and Cruz to get killed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's hilarious ironic to see how many people talk about killing extremists.

I don't like Donald Trump pseudofascists rhetoric, but I'd wait for something more substantive before calling blood.

It's a democracy after all, there are other ways.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
Xavderion wrote:
You just went literally Hitler by calling for Trump and Cruz to get killed.

You already missed my hyperbole. Trump started populism and Cruz copied that.

They are saying stuff like PP or Paris never had happened if they had guns.

Then read their answers if they would abort Baby Hitler.

2 weeks ago Trump got trolled by Gawker into quoting Mussolini on Twitter.

Some days a Holocaust survivor said that Trump is literally the same as Hitler, forcing peopling making a pledge to vote for him and it looks like the "Heil Hitler" greeting.

Another interview said that Trump would fail as a president and blame Mexicans on "Stealing Jobs" and implied trump would put Mexicans into camps.

An old Cruz video mentions his future plans( HS Senior or College Freshmen) and he is talking about "World domination or so" giving his crazy ideas this guy is also unpredictible.

"
Hilbert wrote:

meanwhile, over the other side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

I honestly wouldnt even know who to vote for if I was american
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

meanwhile, over the other side...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z6IlGoeDIUQ

I honestly wouldnt even know who to vote for if I was american

I'll give you a hint: You should vote for the one of whom the established political class was MOST TERRIFIED. =^[.]~=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Sanders is still the best candidate but it's sadly unlikely he will win the primaries or even as President do everything with executive orders.
The sad part is, that he lacks the initiative to crush Hillary in the debates.
When they talk about jails it's okay to call out Hillary on their private donor meetings for private prisons.

It's Cliton against a massive threat how it looks like at the moment.

I really hope for a brokered convention because a President Cruz or Trump would be worse than George W. Bush ever was.
Even within the party there was a discussion that some republican hoped "God beware that Cruz becomes more than a Senator of Texas"
"
Hilbert wrote:

Some days a Holocaust survivor said that Trump is literally the same as Hitler, forcing peopling making a pledge to vote for him and it looks like the "Heil Hitler" greeting.

That's really cheap tbh. People don't fall for that, that's why Trump is still popular.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I very strongly disagree with Trump's idea that the we need to be torturing people, that we need to attack families, that we need a no holds barred approach to dealing with enemies of the state. That we need to basically do away with rules of engagement or any other principles we abide by in combat. He uses double speak to describe his position as well saying we need to 'strengthen those laws' by basically doing away with them.

it is the back bone of fascist thought, we need to be more brutal, we need to physically beat and demoralize any opponent in every crevice of their being. We don't just depose or kill our opponent, we must beat them to death slowly in front of their families while we taunt them.

my 'i dont want history to repeat itself' warning light is blinking about trump's bravado. makes me think he is angling to be the Mussolini to putin's hitler. He thinks he can be as brutal, the he can win respect of putin through aggression, which putin will take advantage of while laughing at the idea that he would have an equal.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Mar 10, 2016, 11:51:05 AM
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

That's really cheap tbh. People don't fall for that, that's why Trump is still popular.

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info