Bladefall

So, the shield block calculation is based on the source of damage, not from the direction of damage itself? Cheers
Yes. For Bladefall, you are the source of the Damage. If you are outside the shield, it won't deal damage.
Hi there,

Bladefall is still too stronk.

Imho should be nerfed.

Was my 2 cent feedback
why I can't block and dodge blade fall? just one hit and I die, my stats 40% dodge attack, 30% dodge spell, 55% block, 75% spell block
Please nerf. :3 At last
Using it with a level 43 Shadow, Using a SPell Totem with Conc Effect and Added Cold Dmg support. Gives a decent amount of "free" damag to my Spec Throw primary attack. Thinking of switching the AddColdDmg gem for a Culling Strike, which I get some good use out of on SpecTHrow, although I do appreciate the cold effects it spreads, so it's a coin flip.

Quick side question. As a SpecTHrow, I use the Poacher's Mark Curse to excellent effect. What would be a good secondary curse to support my spells (Bladefall and Blade Voertex)?
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
"
zeroonea wrote:
why I can't block and dodge blade fall? just one hit and I die, my stats 40% dodge attack, 30% dodge spell, 55% block, 75% spell block

basically you do but you are hit a lot of times so you are hit at least once and thatkills you
Am i the only one where Bladefall grinds the game to a hold with the new Spell cascade support gem and some cast speed. There seems to be to many blades on screen and the game goes to 0 frames pretty fast.
No, you're not alone.

It seems to me, devs are shooting themselves in the foot again.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Dec 18, 2017, 2:19:55 AM
Hey guys,

I see it's been mentioned allready but can Spell Cascade+Spell Echo+Bladefall be looked into from a performance perspective?

I am usually able to run the game between 60-100 fps smoothly with alot of settings turned up reasonably high and without dynamic resolution.

However, on my latest build that features Bladefall with Spell echo and Spell Cascade + Herald of Ice, I completely destroy my frames. I turned down everything to lowest setting and turned on dynamic resolution just to play this build and I still sometimes drop to 20 frames.
If the map has a ground effect (less so on the new burning ground <3 ) it drops even further down.

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info