Content update 2.1.0 and the Talisman Challenge Leagues are now live!

anyone knows why I can't support Essence Drain with Trap? For Contagion works perfectly.
"
60x7 wrote:
Shouldnt the dye be the same as skin transfers where you get to use it on whatever? I mean 5 bucks for one piece of gear at a time? Seems lame.

I'm very happy the vanishing dye was implemented as reusable gear pieces as opposed to skin transfers you just run out off. The latter I wouldn't have bought but this I likely will.

Would there be a possibility to release a more expensive but reusable skin transfer btw? I would like to use skin transfers at times, but when I have the choice between spending 5$ on something that I'll have ran out of in 6 months vs something I can't run out of, I have trouble choosing the expirable option.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Dec 12, 2015, 6:21:50 AM
Rip social life
well done.

I got some problems with a vorici quest, but so far it is really good.

Originally planed a shadow for the new phys spells, but after playing around a bit with the chaos spells I play at the moment with them. They are strong and awesome, but I think I will switch to bladefall on merciless, because you need all three chaos spells combined to be effectiv. And I think i am too goofy to coordinate the three spells and be effective ;).
Hi GGG

I recently brought the vampire armmour and i like the blood effect of the gore armour. I dont want to buy another set but the blood pool is all id need. What piece do need for this? IF anyone knows or knows who i should ask it would be appreciated :)

- Thanks!
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Could be nice, if talismans will become a regular part of set, not the alternative for amulets... there is place over left ring for additional necklace.
ITS JUST PLAN AWESOME !!! GREAT WORK GGG I LOVE what you all did !!! especially to "Frost Blades" Thank You for ALL YOUR HARD WORK :))
"
_Aldheart_ wrote:
Could be nice, if talismans will become a regular part of set, not the alternative for amulets... there is place over left ring for additional necklace.
THAT would be cool a mister T starter set :)
Ok fine... but maybe it's time for a break and think to a Path of Exile 2, with a new 3D motor... honestly it's a great game, and free, but it suffer of its comparison with new games (I don't speak about THE other game, u know what game I mean, but the others), specially in 3D rendering (dynamic destruction, dynamic waters, dynamic weather, better memory management...). I don't know, just thinking about a Path of Exile with an unreal 4 engine or a cry engine...
Last edited by obi36 on Dec 12, 2015, 5:20:54 PM
"
obi36 wrote:
Ok fine... but maybe it's time for a break and think to a Path of Exile 2, with a new 3D motor... honestly it's a great game, and free, but it suffer of its comparison with new games (I don't speak about THE other game, u know what game I mean, but the others), specially in 3D rendering (dynamic destruction, dynamic waters, dynamic weather, better memory management...). I don't know, just thinking about a Path of Exile with an unreal 4 engine or a cry engine...

The game is just fine. I would rather more expansion for this and content then nothing for a year with afew better graphics.
IF you are talking about D3 this has better graphics for the setting imo, diablo looks like a cartoon land. The enemies are no scary in the slightest and the whole thing looks like a Disney movie. Only thing it has over this is rag doll effects which i liked but thats about it.
Poe's graphics are pretty nice maybe you are playing a bland build?
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info