Content update 2.1.0 and the Talisman Challenge Leagues are now live!

43 MS. Thank you GGG... just THANK YOU. i fucking love GGG. thanks for not forgeting your latin american fans. i fucking love you guys. i love this game so much. and i can finally play it at it`s full potencial. THANKS!! fucking love you. i wanna fucking hug every GGG employer right now.

[Removed by Support]

And that RF buff, woot. and i got 2 old blood dancers ow yeah ;)
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Dec 12, 2015, 5:15:20 AM
Thank you GGG. Lets the fun begin...
If I go first, I'll wait for you in the other side of the dark water.
game wont patch, gg ggg

Edit: oh it does AFTER PRESSING LAUNCH im a noob, i thought i have to launch the game and not the patch... was "checking ressources" for over 30 min now....
Never in a rush - always in a mess.
Last edited by zuzukioa on Dec 11, 2015, 6:19:49 PM
Thx for your hard work GGG, this league will be fun!
Oh and i already found my first unique talisman! ;)
Gl and hf everyone!
Can I complete all challenges in SC part of Talisman league? or I'll have to play both(SC and HC)?
please GGG, thanks for answer:)))
good work
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
Good stuff.. My rig is acting goofy atm so not ingame atm unfort :(.. But the new armor sets look nice.. that ghostflame and gore bout to be bought.. GG yet again GGG.. Keep up the good work and stay strong!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
"
Can I complete all challenges in SC part of Talisman league? or I'll have to play both(SC and HC)?
please GGG, thanks for answer:)))

From what the league notes states, I gather it's non-HC/SC specific.. Meaning, you can complete challenges in either league and have them count for your account challenge total.
Legacy SC IGN: TotenkinderAlstar
SC IGN: AlephAlphaNil

When I was young / Yeah I used to believe it / That the stars in the night sky
Were suns that refused to sink / And then I sank
Shouldnt the dye be the same as skin transfers where you get to use it on whatever? I mean 5 bucks for one piece of gear at a time? Seems lame.
Saved
I bought a buttload of ghostflame mtx the moment the in-game shop went live, they look great!

Thanks for all your hard work! :)
Clayshaper is best shaper

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info