[2.1] Dbum's Blade Vortex SuperTank [Block, MoM, EB, GR, Cybil's] HC Viable **Video Added**

so just cast bloodrage should I worry about linking it to anything or is that not nessacary?

currently I have tempest shield and enduring cry self cast throwing bloodrage into the mix shouldn't be to hard
"
fioreskater22 wrote:
so just cast bloodrage should I worry about linking it to anything or is that not nessacary?

currently I have tempest shield and enduring cry self cast throwing bloodrage into the mix shouldn't be to hard

No need to link it to anything. The only thing to really link it to is increased duration, which is doable (I can move my Tempest Shield Curse on Hit setup to my weapon and my Vaal Haste/Abyssal Cry/Increased Duration link to my helmet and throw blood rage in as the 4th link, if I really wanted to), but there's not much reason to. My somewhat leveled bloodrage lasts nearly 20 seconds with no links, so it rarely falls off anyway.
ya I just thru it into a idle green socket and using it and I'm tearing shit up with the frenzy charges lol should I level it all the way to 20?
"
fioreskater22 wrote:
ya I just thru it into a idle green socket and using it and I'm tearing shit up with the frenzy charges lol should I level it all the way to 20?

Levels add Attack Speed and Base Duration, neither of which is really necessary. I'm a speed freak so I'm leveling it because I love going fast with Whirling Blades, but a level 1 one does as much for you as a 20/20 for the most part.
I just did dom merci and I dunno it took a long time to kill him I still feel my dps is subpar but maybe cause I only have about 20 blade stacks up? I havnt speced into eb gr yet I'm hoping once I do dps goes up cause I can sustain more blades
"
fioreskater22 wrote:
I just did dom merci and I dunno it took a long time to kill him I still feel my dps is subpar but maybe cause I only have about 20 blade stacks up? I havnt speced into eb gr yet I'm hoping once I do dps goes up cause I can sustain more blades

Yeah, this build is weird in the sense that cast speed helps you set up, but doesn't actually add any DPS once you get 50 blades. Still, if you can only sustain 20, then you're only doing 40% of the DPS you're capable of. If your problem is mana, then EB/GR will help immensely with that. If your problem is cast speed, I'd recommend a Vaal Haste to help you set up.
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"
fioreskater22 wrote:

Yeah, this build is weird in the sense that cast speed helps you set up, but doesn't actually add any DPS once you get 50 blades. Still, if you can only sustain 20, then you're only doing 40% of the DPS you're capable of. If your problem is mana, then EB/GR will help immensely with that. If your problem is cast speed, I'd recommend a Vaal Haste to help you set up.

this is my current setup I don't even have some of the gems that I need/gear pieces

Spoiler

also not using warlock/blasp anymore I need to take them out of my links lol
also how come I don't see anyont using ethernal flasks?
Last edited by fioreskater22 on Dec 16, 2015, 2:44:40 PM
Just starting this build right now.
I will share in the coming days my thoughts:p
Sorry for asking it but why did you grab path of warrior when it gives physical damage, but vortex is a spell ?
And why not grab the second increased duration cluster ?
He grabs path of the warrior because it's just generic physical damage which will scale Blade Vortex damage since it is a Physical Spell like EK

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info