Just thought I'd leave this here

Now this seems like a really cool threshold jewel. I like it and I'll be interested to see how it plays.
"
I am so fucking wet right now holy shit; GOING TO BE AN OCEAN RIGHT HERE.

If you have the statue mtx on a summon skeletons gem, do you get statues that cast, or just caster skeletons?

The problem with skeletons is that they are terribly slow at moving. Map clearing speed becomes painfully slow.
The only time ive been satisfied with skeletons is when I socket them in a nulls bow since it spawns fresh skeletons right on top of enemies im fighting.

attempts to overcome skeletons being so slow, using the Minion speed gem and apparitions jewels seriously weakens a build.
I'd personally like to see a notable or keystone that lets you give up the ability to summon spectres and maybe even zombies but gives a ton of bonuses to having just skeleton minions (attack+movespeed, +number of skeletons, etc)

Hopefully the jewel is somewhat common so people can try it out without breaking the bank.
Lab is a chore

Delve / Harbinger / Incursion / Delirium best leagues.
Last edited by Ruby_Lux on Dec 10, 2015, 8:49:12 PM
How will they spawn? As in what element will they have? Will they roll with true rng? Rotate every time you spawn? And if it is multi elemental what elements are possible? Chaos skelly pls?
Anyways I am so H Y P E D
now i just need an infinity...

i found so many 4os polearms, too.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
If you have the statue mtx on a summon skeletons gem, do you get statues that cast, or just caster skeletons?

Caster statues of course.

More Diablo stuff, awesome!!

"

That's incredibly disgusting.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
More Diablo stuff, awesome!!

"

That's incredibly disgusting.

Speak for yourself.

IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Qarl wrote:
"

Caster statues of course.

Wow, caster statues, this is something new.

And also the skeleton mages seem really nice. :)
"
Boem wrote:
So i see 4 spots for this jewel, correct?

12 ranged mages o.O? wut

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info