大家好,我来至中国游侠网。

我是在这儿串下门关注一下游戏进度的。
顺便标个记,等游侠网那帮土鳖在这儿乱窜的时候发现这个贴。
google translate has this to say:
"

Hello everybody, I came to China Ranger net.
I am here under the door to look at the game series progress.
Way mark a record, so the gang Ranger net when Eupolyphaga scurrying here found that the paste.

so...welcome?

lazy people are always eager to do something...
lol, awesome translation
what the hell is going on in this thread
i dont get it, he manages to use english for his forum name and obviously knows hes posting on an english speaking forum and still............,?
proud member of clanDA
"
vorlon wrote:
i dont get it, he manages to use english for his forum name and obviously knows hes posting on an english speaking forum and still............,?

good point...
and may I add that, I think we've lost something in the translation?!?
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.
"
skunkmunkee wrote:
"
vorlon wrote:

good point...

Love Google translation. I rofled when i read it :)
"
good point...

I lost a brain cell in that translation.
well..it could be worse.. i tried with yahoos babelfish...

"
Everybody is good, I come to the Chinese knight-errant net. I am the gate pay attention under here string play the progress. Sign records while convenient, and so on knight-errant net that group of ground beetles the time which scurries about in here discovered that this pastes.

any brain cells left?:)
lazy people are always eager to do something...
group of ground beetles? this pastes? yep, I've lost brain cells, any more translations will fry the rest
The path of exile holds him, not at all twisted gold, a frozen spirit, not the bounty of the earth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info