New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

The weapon effects are welcomed. But those lowest tier portal effects seem a bit rushed to me and unimaginative and don't have the same theme feel to them as the top two portals. They look like simple 1st gen yu gi oh cards. (The backs of the yu gi oh cards). If I do purchase the pack, it will be for the weapon effects and the top two tier portal effects. Everything but the two lower tier portal effects are good.

Just My Opinion. To those wanting to reply with GGG fanboy hate for me voicing my opinion, just don't.
Last edited by GusTheGamer on Dec 4, 2015, 5:05:55 PM
Personally, I love the new weapon and portal effects. The ones in the higher packs, while others like them, the visual effects are way too over the top for my tastes.
Where is my t-shirt of The Awakening - Vaal Supporter???
"
zandramas wrote:
I didnt said that im not going to buy it, just im saying that for example Regal effect looks about 100% better, all im saying, that they could put a bit more afford to the effects.
Thats all.

Imo the new small pack weapon effect is better than the regal, I dont use the regal i think it looks ridiculous.
Portal effects are very cool but weapon effects are mediocre
Lol at the $440 weapon looking like a rushed budget $50 regal.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

Imo the new small pack weapon effect is better than the regal, I dont use the regal i think it looks ridiculous.

I wish I can appreciate the new weapon effect from Aspirant a lot more, if heralds (for the most part) and auras did not completely obscure it. Subtle weapon effect are hard to show in all that disco party in the game. :(

At least regal can stand out well even through all that mess. Hence why I find the regal weapon effect incredibly good for its value, and the appearance. May look ridiculously to some, but I do not.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 4, 2015, 6:47:43 PM
GGG needs to come up with something extraordinary. Who would ever want to be a x diamond whatever supporter after the diamond kiwi? I mean it's all about epeen, you either were early or you weren't.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
In 3 years from now on, ppl will regret: weapon effect was mediocre but why the hell i didnt bought that amazing gargoyles.

Looking forward to the Jackie Chan league.

inb4 people do not understand the reference, and I will look like a crazy person.
But who am I trying to fool.. I am crazy.

Virtual Chest Bump Shen-dude!!!
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Dec 4, 2015, 11:51:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info