I miss this game.

"
silumit wrote:
I'm fairly sure OP meant "POE's insane strain on GFX card".

YES!!!!! THIS!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
silumit wrote:

As pointed out, the strain wouldn't overheat your card unless one or more of the things i listed were happening...all of which is something the OP can do something about, i mean 50 Celsius is as hot as my car gets unless it's a really hot day in which case it may get to 55 ,it's an older card to.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Blow the dust out of your potato. Defrag, delete temps, only run POE, shut down unnecessary processes, msconfig startup to reduce background services. If you have to, put a fan at one of your potato's vents pointing away to help pull the heat out.

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery
It's good your game crashed whilst still in 1.3, the golden age of Path of Exile. Don't come back as the game is unrecognizable anymore and not in a "good" way. Be warned...
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
"
StDrakeX wrote:
It's good your game crashed whilst still in 1.3, the golden age of Path of Exile. Don't come back as the game is unrecognizable anymore and not in a "good" way. Be warned...

is 1.3 SotV? before masters?
Aye Aye Captain!
"
StDrakeX wrote:

Really?...and yet you bought the new supporters pack...hmmmmmmmm
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
silumit wrote:

As pointed out, the strain wouldn't overheat your card unless one or more of the things i listed were happening...all of which is something the OP can do something about, i mean 50 Celsius is as hot as my car gets unless it's a really hot day in which case it may get to 55 ,it's an older card to.
What? I never said anything about my card :)
Also, you may be right about reasons for overheating but it seems you are forgetting one thing: OP's gfx card overheated while playing nothing else but POE. So POE is to blame too.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info