Hall Of Grandmasters, Speed Run Challenge.

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Ea is the easiest pvp build you can do that brings the most outcome, it is extremely easy to scale EA as you dont need any damage from gear whatsoever, it all goes into the gem links with level scaling and jewels nowadays.

Bypasses block with instant detonations and offscreen range with infinite stacking with super speed shots, what else do u need, there is really nothing hard with building an ea character, it all comes to who has the best gear to be tankier, faster etc, the rest is output by the bow and links.

Are you telling me, when 2 players fight, the difference in itemization should play no role, in the likely hood of whose going to win or lose?

And yeah, EA skill gem, in like heroin irl, Everybody who uses it are going to get banned, by GGG totally illegal stuff.

Stay on top, this is a Hall's Video challenge.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 29, 2015, 4:27:50 PM
lib, you cant understand this maybe but i really respect what you are doing. you are what you are doing really well, and thats what i care about. im not saint with my LA build either. my personal complaints are about EA and how broken it is. its not personal. The achievement of you is that you min maxed well and brought EA to its possible climax with what you are doing. dont think im trying to downgrade you and your achievements in any way. im just bringing what most of people thinks into table. I dont care about what people does with EA, what rank you are, what time race you won etc. i have reasons for it, but i think you deserve respect for what you did with EA.

anyone could do that, A player, B player, C player... but you did. not them. they couldnt. Thats why i respect you.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 29, 2015, 5:06:54 PM
Rupenus and hauntworld summarized this really well, everything achieved with EA is non existent compared to other builds. it's in his own league (like SSBB Meta Knight for those who can understand).

It's like racing with a Bugati against an entry class BMW. It's just above everything else and that's why a lot of us don't have any interest in it. So don't expect any of us to give you any praise for this.

Now, if you start comparing your performances with other EA builds, that's something different.
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 30, 2015, 1:33:34 AM
you're so cool, can I get an autograph? Any plans to create video guide 'How to Use CWDT FW'?

bump
frostwall mechanics change make some ppl think they are worth something for this community
I feel like if EA didn't do secondary damage you'd be wasting much more time on dudes like Qbot and some of the others.

I ran this map with CoC discharge. Around 48% BCR on cyclone and 35% on discharge and Qbot was a nightmare.

Also bloodless is OP against PvM builds like mine.

Anyways 23:55.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
Rupenus wrote:

its like for me... beeing redneck in america, and getting a super model looking wife from Ukraine(without building any love relation), cause they are having economical problems & loneliness and war. F*vking that woman in a kinky way and calling himself a sex god. exploiting one thing to the limits, in order to fill your ego in a most efficient way, in short i'd call that like this.

This is the best comment in this thread.
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
I feel like if EA didn't do secondary damage you'd be wasting much more time on dudes like Qbot and some of the others.

I ran this map with CoC discharge. Around 48% BCR on cyclone and 35% on discharge and Qbot was a nightmare.

Also bloodless is OP against PvM builds like mine.

Anyways 23:55.

EA has to stay mechanically intact. It should do the secondary damage, should stack yada yada. Because frankly troll builds like Qbot are un-killable by most every skill unless it's augmented by crit. The way damage is distributed just needs to be tweaked on EA and people will stop bitching about it.

Old single target damage, current secondary wall damage + another 10-20% damage nerf to just that part.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info