Hall Of Grandmasters, Speed Run Challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kubs_kskAA4

09:43

Please post your video! :D
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 29, 2015, 12:21:18 PM
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
Ea... zzz... someone else have anything interesting?

No frostwalls welcome
Last edited by Lordsidro on Nov 29, 2015, 1:52:29 PM
no offense liberino,

but i myself exclude any kind of achievement in pvp or pvp related content with EA.

you can understand that its not about you, if that werent you, someone would have done the build you are using, it would be 20% stronger maybe, or 20% weaker than what you did... it doesnt matter. Someone has to do it, and you did it. But personally i despise everything achieved with EA... my build including, any achievement taken is not something related with achievement or success.

its like for me... beeing redneck in america, and getting a super model looking wife from Ukraine(without building any love relation), cause they are having economical problems & loneliness and war. F*vking that woman in a kinky way and calling himself a sex god. exploiting one thing to the limits, in order to fill your ego in a most efficient way, in short i'd call that like this.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Nov 29, 2015, 6:59:12 PM
"
Rupenus wrote:
no offense liberino,

but i myself exclude any kind of achievement in pvp or pvp related content with EA.

you can understand that its not about you, if that werent you, someone would have done the build you are using, it would be 20% stronger maybe, or 20% weaker than what you did... it doesnt matter. Someone has to do it, and you did it. But personally i despise everything achieved with EA... my build including, any achievement taken is not something related with achievement or success.

its like for me... beeing redneck in america, and getting a super model looking wife from Ukraine(without building any love relation), cause they are having economical problems & loneliness and war. F*vking that woman in a kinky way and calling himself a sex god. exploiting one thing, in order to fill ego in a most efficient way, in short i'd call that.

EA has been a thing for a very, very long time. Starting with firebitch(brand) and that other guy(?) and then with slaydem etc
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
Rupenus wrote:
no offense liberino,

its like for me... beeing redneck in america, and getting a super model looking wife from Ukraine(without building any love relation), cause they are having economical problems & loneliness and war. F*vking that woman in a kinky way and calling himself a sex god. exploiting one thing, in order to fill ego in a most efficient way, in short i'd call that.

I remember, I started with PA, then everybody got Chaos res gear, and my EA off hand, became my main hand, I was kinda forced into it really, everybody saying that PA/EA was OP broken, the amount of hate mail I got was kinda ridiculously, so I thought, fuck it, I'm going full Ea, to see how the community response to that.

From observation, Majority of the PvP community either quit, or went to LLD, kinda funny really.

The wife bit, I don't understand, but there's always an evil, I just don't mind being a sin bearer.

Although, I've found that most lower end EA builds actually lose to top tier pvp'ers, Ahfack, deth & Shadowfall all said so, referring to me as the exception.

me, I am a person of many dilemma's, I personally dislike "winning" but hate losing. I just see my current build EA as a case of efficiency, What is the most effective way to kill everybody else. Yeah yeah, not everybody has to play EA etc etc, but when it's over nerfed, I'll just play the next "best" thing. I understand EA has "Broken" mechanic's and it is powerful, but so does LA. This does not mean I don't acknowledge the lack of diversity in pvp, but that doesn't directly tie in with the EA hatred lynch squads.

I guess, you can say Ea has been strong for too long, and the lack of "fine tuning" has left many players sour, Let's face it not many people enjoy losing every single day, especially and losing to a make shift 30 EX build, on your full mirror-age character. But there'll always be a scapegoat to blame.

In relation, the hatred for EA/ broken mechanic etc etc has nothing to do with this thread, I promised some guy on reddit to beat his Gm halls speed run timer, and so I did, as tittle says, its a "Hall of grandmasters, speed run challenge", not another EA lynch thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3sxqqe/hall_of_grandmasters_1054_6_wings/
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 29, 2015, 4:03:44 PM
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
no offense liberino,

I remember, I started with PA, then everybody got Chaos res gear, and my EA off hand, became my main hand, I was kinda forced into it really, everybody saying that PA/EA was OP broken, the amount of hate mail I got was kinda ridiculously, so I thought, fuck it, I'm going full Ea, to see how the community response to that.

From observation, Majority of the PvP community either quit, or went to LLD, kinda funny really.

The wife bit, I don't understand, but there's always an evil, I just don't mind being a sin bearer.

Although, I've found that most lower end EA builds actually lose to top tier pvp'ers, Ahfack, deth & Shadowfall all said so, referring to me as the exception.

me, I am a person of many dilemma's, I personally dislike "winning" but hate losing. I just see my current build EA as a case of efficiency, What is the most effective way to kill everybody else. Yeah yeah, not everybody has to play EA etc etc, but when it's over nerfed, I'll just play the next "best" thing. I understand EA has "Broken" mechanic's and it is powerful, but so does LA. This does not mean I don't acknowledge the lack of diversity in pvp, but that doesn't directly tie in with the EA hatred lynch squads.

I guess, you can say Ea has been strong for too long, and the lack of "fine tuning" has left many players sour, Let's face it not many people enjoy losing every single day, especially and losing to a make shift 30 EX build, on your full mirror-age character. But there'll always be a scapegoat to blame.

In relation, the hatred for EA/ broken mechanic etc etc has nothing to do with this thread, I promised some guy on reddit to beat his Gm halls speed run timer, and so I did, as tittle says, its a "Hall of grandmasters, speed run challenge", not another EA lynch thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3sxqqe/hall_of_grandmasters_1054_6_wings/

Top PvP'rs huh, oh how I wish the servers on this game weren't shit now.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
no offense liberino,

Top PvP'rs huh, oh how I wish the servers on this game weren't shit now.

Mulla, You seem to have a personal grudge against me, Did I personally offend you to some degree?

----------
"
MullaXul wrote:
"
"

Only one of those can be used in LLD

[Removed by Support]

If you removes the Master crafted mods it becomes lld, Derp.

Observe.

----------

^ As to our pervious encounter, It's not my fault when you throw out, mindless insults, not actually knowing how item level requirements etc work.
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 29, 2015, 4:16:35 PM
"
"
Rupenus wrote:
no offense liberino,

EA has been a thing for a very, very long time. Starting with firebitch(brand) and that other guy(?) and then with slaydem etc

leg kaoms, EA, only frost wall wall spam focused EA usage, thats what i mean. In other words, exploiting every broken mechanic in pvp hld. im not aiming EA here, also im not blaming him for that. or i dont have a moral approach into HLD scene. i just dont care about what EA people achieved and stated the idea of mine. they dont seem achievement to me.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Ea is the easiest pvp build you can do that brings the most outcome, it is extremely easy to scale EA as you dont need any damage from gear whatsoever, it all goes into the gem links with level scaling and jewels nowadays.

Bypasses block with instant detonations and offscreen range with infinite stacking with super speed shots, what else do u need, there is really nothing hard with building an ea character, it all comes to who has the best gear to be tankier, faster etc, the rest is output by the bow and links.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Nov 29, 2015, 4:20:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info