[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Acheic
IGN:Uangingo_FP
I primarily play the standard variations of temp leagues whenever they come up.
IGN: IzarosAccountant (Perandus Softcore)
I play a lot of temp leagues, but after building the chars I have, I'll probably be around Standard for a while
IGN: CastRegen

Interested in joining an active guild for once. The last few ones I have joined have died off overtime. I am an active player and mostly play standard leagues (PSC). I love sharing ideas between players and helping other players out.

Thanks!
IGN: NamelessWhore

Currently playing in Perandus SC, but, I have a cpl Standard SC toons I mess with now n then. I'm old, casual, laid back, n just seeking fun people to hang out with and help out(if i can), pick the brains of more knowledgeable folks, and just generally have a good tiime!
IGN:IfThisCharDiesThenIQuit

Looking to reach 90 hc, never done it yet (so close this league 87, 85, 83). Looking for some peeps to map with and chit chat rather than global 1 :)
IGN: SirPollin

I normally play standard league but, i am open to play any other. Thanks have a great day.
IGN: kooPt
Am new to current PoE, but have played before. I really want to try to be active with the help of this guild. I have questions and would love suggestions on my build. IGN: RichKoreanDoctor
IGN: FlickeringVMS

I am an acitve player who mainly plays softcore temp leagues.Looking to join this guild, since many people recommend it for active, nice players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info