[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: HapaTwoPointTwo
I pretty much exclusively play the hardcore temp leagues, and have been playing the game off and on for about 2 years. Still consider myself an amateur and I prefer to pick and follow build guides rather than spend the time to theorycraft my own (husband, parent, employed...) but I still have a ton of fun with the game. Would love to have a group of folks to play/chat with. Even though I usually play solo, would like to learn how to effectively and efficiently play in a group, particularly in maps, master missions, etc. Thanks!
IGN: Blazebrood
I play standard for the most part, I play to have fun but I also like to challenge myself, I am contemplating playing the hardcore temp league next time around but haven't fully decided. I play everyday and want to have fun with other players instead of playing by myself for a change which I have done since I started playing the game.
are you guys still recruiting?
"
ZekromEX wrote:

Yeah just put ur ign
LightyGaming.com
IGN: yolloSpray
Playing hardcore temp and perm leagues mostly.Looking for some party action
Perandus SC IGN: MemeFreshMan_OG
Would be sweet to end this lonely journey of lvling and do something with the others ^^
"
Lighty wrote:
"
ZekromEX wrote:

Yeah just put ur ign

JesusWalksWithMe
IGN: Dyrus_cri

Hi, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm active everyday for mapping or whatever. I'm friendly and talkative. I mainly play standard and may or may not play new leagues.
Last edited by ipeterx33 on Apr 2, 2016, 8:21:41 AM
I would like to join!
ID: xXNormieXx
I would like to join!
ID: xXNormieXx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info