[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

hey, my ign is

feisSMASHER
hello, my IGN: wasteshadow
lvl 87 Inquisitor ssc and would like to make maps and help others
IGN: Siyche
Last edited by S1y on Oct 20, 2017, 11:12:24 AM
IGN: BucksSupportBuild

Playing PSC at the moment, but have some longtime chars in Standard too. Made an aura/curse guardian in PSC and want to do a lot more party play. Maybe go for challenges, idk.
IGN : Heng_Perandus

I usually play daily for 2-4 hours after work. (GMT+8)
Playing Perandus SC at the moment, only AU server due to high latency on other server.
I would like to play with some buddies in game.
Chinese and English language available too.
IGN: Sarian

Playing mostly in the temp leagues and almost every day. I would like to start playing maps with more people and get some challenges done. :) When able I will help others with them.
Last edited by UnluckyMole on Mar 22, 2016, 8:49:06 AM
Hey guys, im interessted to join a guild do do maps together, to be honest its kind of boring to play solo all the time

IGN: MreddisoNN
ign is Imsobloo

Only play temp leagues, hardcore. On daily, ready to help out with bosses and rushes. I've watched your crafting videos and would really like to learn more from you, appreciate the videos.
HI !

I Mostly play Temp League and a little bit of Standard to test some builds or just to continue my character building :)

Currently lvl 77 & 73 on prendus SC :)

Ign : SaperKomJamer
IGN: HeavensRage
Playing Perandus SC, will take part in most Leagues and want to get as many Challenges done as i can,
really wanna join a good community, hate being alone ingame, chatting with people helps :)
and ofc the party play
In GGG we trust.
Last edited by Vαlorαn on Mar 23, 2016, 5:10:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info