[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

I mostly play the new leagues and would love to be a part of a community!
Currently playing Perandus SC.
IGN: MaybeHundredWithTHis
Last edited by LMWx3 on Mar 14, 2016, 7:31:27 AM
IGN: WatchMeBlow
Exclusively playing Perandus SC at the moment.
Would be interested in joining to be able to map with bigger groups for once :)
IGN: SplashThemUp
I mostly play temp leagues. Currently on SC Perandus
IGN: Nerijusss
Playing standard 92lvl SRS.
PSC IGN: Phyrix level 79 scion with completed act 4 merc
Lighty can you accept me my username is CROWWW IM ACTIVE AND IM IN PERANDUS
would like to join please. Need some people to play with and chill.. MyfairdLady is iGn or Mfwicked which is what I'm lvling..thanks Standard perandus league.
Last edited by WHACKATTACK2003 on Mar 15, 2016, 5:08:52 PM
IGN: Werdi

I mostly play softcore cause of my very unstable internet but i enjoy short leagues where people race, Im looking for people to play with and chat to since it gets lonely sometimes :D
IGN: Deilvann

- Currently in Standard Perandus League, looking to do HC once I am more comfortable.

Looking for a close knit community big or small. After 1000+ hours put into Guild Wars 2, I was starting to hit a halting point and needed something new. PoE has provided that fix while also giving me my first experience with the ARPG genre. The game is great, for certain, I couldn't pick any better time to start playing (A day before Ascendancy hit) but after leveling to 75 on what is essentially my first character and all by my lonesome, I can't help but want to tap into a more social aspect of the game too increase the longevity and enjoy all elements of this game.
My IGN is Booogar. Been playing off and on since release. I'm not great, but I try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info