[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Gharrzilla / ZiceBear

I'm more into standard action rather than playing leagues. I like trying out builds and perfecting them to my playstyle. I log in almost daily since I'm working, but I enjoy helping out with whatever I can. I like mapping together and hoping on doing some endgame stuff with you guys :)
IGN: Deference
I pretty much only play Hardcore and whenever a new League starts I join for new Uniques and challenges for unlockable Aesthetics. I play pretty much daily and enjoy mapping.
IGN : Kardal
Hi i'm currently rocking Arc Templar in Perandus League, please ivnite me.
Would love to play in active guild as my old one had one person on and all the rest of RaiosCoC is a Temp league and i play mealy softcore and one or twice hardcore
I would very much like to join a casual guild , as I am a pretty casual player myself. Been looking for one for quite a while now , seems like I just hit the jackpot :D . IGN: Brutallizer (in Peradus) / Nuketheduke (in Standard). Have a nice day :)
Guild looks great, I want in!

I can do crazy good 360 noscopes and build houses in Minecraft faster then anybody else. Also I love to socialize, talk and help out even though my knowledge of this game is quite limited.

Yours sincerely

Näcken :)

IGN: IFingeredMyBrotherOnce <--- Standard
IGN: BankaOnTheMarken <--- Perandus
My in game name is CobaltMadnesss (for Peradus) and CobatlMadnessss (for standard), I am looking for a guild to join as I felt like leaving my current guild as no one really helps out and the leader locks the stash so only he can take stuff out of it. I mostly play standard league but when a new league comes out I like to try it to see if its fun or not. Please consider me to join the guild as I would really appreciate it and thanks for reading my app.
Hi I'd like to join this Guild my IGN is PureCA (PSC) and I'm currently MFing my way to being rich at lvl 85.
Hi,

I'd like to join the Guild - Recommended by Pandorianin

AccountName: Bookenz
IGN: Dhaess in Perandus

I mostly play the temp leagues, enjoying the hell out of Perandus atm :)
Hey,

I'd like to join the guild.

IGN: AssRaiderMasterRace

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info