[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Delirioustwo
Playing in the Delirium league, some times some standard also. Been playing for a few years now, looking for some people to play with and to learn some stuff from, and help out other players when I can.
Last edited by Eromlig2017 on May 2, 2020, 8:29:31 PM
Ign : NiceThingewK

Temp leagues only i don't play standard, i've been playing since 4-5 years.
IGN: Mepullalot
New to the game, but I am seriously researching a lot on game mechanics and how things work in general. Playing on Standard now, but will surely join in on the next League. Looking to join an active guild and hope to contribute soon when I am up and running.
Character Name:_Heisenbergz_
Highest Level:98
Started Path of Exile: aug 25, 2016
Average Hours Played Per Week: 70 hour
Player-type: Challenger, League, Hardcore, Hard farmer, Boss service!!

i want join :D
Character Name: FuerzaDeOso
Highest Level:94
Player-type: mostly standard, occasionally leagues.

I want to join :D
Character Name: ISlashAtThee

Mostly Standard, sometimes leagues as well
IGN: Chris2712
Character name: Zorrolotte

Hey, I am a standard league player and play POE regularly. Sometimes more, sometimes less - always eager to get to know new people. Thus, I would like to join.
IGN: Oczer79

Character name: MW_Kruppe

I play mostly league continuously ever since betrayal league. Looking for like minded players to git gud with.
IGN: Tormentator
Char Name: Pibby

I've been looking for a guild to group with others, I started on when delve came out and after a break came back recently, I play leagues :)
IGN: AMightyChicken
I want to look for a active guild that helps others. I started during Bestiary league and have played every league since. Sometimes I play standard to create builds but I most of the time play League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info