[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: bowenandarrow

Never been in a guild with more than one person. So, I'm here to mooch as much as possible. Maps for the new league...i mean, who wants to farm maps? All donations of currency are welcome, I'll role play being homeless like a boss, begging, randomly swearing at you and hopefully i have a dog mtx - hardcore RP here. Also, I'll fill the guild tabs with T1 maps - I'm just that generous. Please consider my generous offers above and I look forward to being accepted.
IGN : Rvban
________________________________________________________________________________

Basically I'm a temp league player, looking for a guild to join. I like to share stuff that others can use (as long as it comes around C:). Keep in mind I'm extremely introvert, but I hope that isn't a big deal.
IGN: Pajama_Guardian_Lulu

Started as standart player, took a break and now my maps are paperweights, lost will to play standart until they fix it, for now I just started syth league for op wing mtx. Usually spend last few days of temp league trying to help ppl get op mtx to fight oppressive p2w mtx. wtb ppl to play game w/
IGN: souprend_I
need bed and alzheimer med. I hope your shelter have them available.
IGN: DizzySpinner_Syn

I only play temp league. I like starting over and experiencing what the new league has to offer. Would like to have some people to play/chat with when I'm not soloing.
I soup. I like cuddles. And I'm only a partial dick...

Seems like I found a place to hang out

IGN: SumoTHIICC
wandering around homeless in need of a shelter ;)

IGN : MVP_godnodeju
Last edited by soulleechIII on Mar 10, 2019, 6:17:47 AM
Soup? Ramen by any chance?

IGN: Ydoum
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
I'm tired of being a lonely hobo, time to meet some new people.

IGN: Filthy_Shadow
IGN: Yulu

looking for a guild of kewl people to just chill and enjoy the game with and have fun...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info