[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN:AlpacaMaMan

I'm play this game for 1.5 year but still dont know how to play this game lol so i need some group that can help me and be my friends (Sorry for my English skill)

TY
IGN: Madzak_EKnova

Hello, im interested in join your guild :) im playing only league, every day mostly casual :)

ty, in advance
IGN: CyCwra
I Mostly enjoy playing temp leagues, been playing since warbands and I'm interested in joining your guild. Mostly casual.
Hi, i'd like to join. I play SC temp leagues and realy like to experiment with new builds. Usually play a build at around level 87-90 and than start a new one.

IGN: Krazy_WeLoveAuras
Hey. im a new, but active player from germany. First build i tried on standard was actually your cyclone build, which was a great start, so i thought it was cool you also had a guild going on.

Playing both Standard and Abyss.

Any questions, feel free to ask here, or any of my chars if you see em online.

I also made an IGN account for this, by the name of RandomDoppelganger.
IGN: SwiszWitch

I am a Diablo 2 player and I love POE. :)
I'm a Diablo I, II, and III refugee seeking shelter. Diablo has lost it's glow so I decided to try POE. I am a noob to POE but trying my best. Please allow me a cot so to interact with other people in the game. Thanks and Merry Christmas
IGN: SeraphimStar

Hi, I'd love to join your guild! I am a casual - midcore player who spends about 10-20 hours a week. I am league only and currently doing softcore Abyss.
IGN: Ammobags

Hey, I am interested in joining your guild. I recently started playing 2 days ago and really enjoy the game. I've had a couple questions to ask but Global wasn't very helpful. Mostly been having some Trial and Error attempts. I am currently level 20 Ranger. I have played similar games in the past and found this one most fun. I play EST time zone and live in Canada EH. I will be an active player, seeking Shelter for the upcoming years.
Hey,
i would like to join your guild! :)

IGN: Shrapnellol or aBotlol

greetings

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info