[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Ahyce

I enjoy playing both League and Standard, mostly mapping on standard atm since I'm not a big fan of harbinger league. Also interested in HC, last character died right before maps, RIP.
IGN: gergelyatya
IGN: AFKDocHolliday

Would love an invite to have a little more social aspect to the game
IGN: Doobsster
IGN: JustAnotherHat

enjoy playing & mapping, looking for people to map with and radiate good vibes
IGN: TheWanderTrain
This is my second league and I enjoy playing the temp leagues and testing out new builds.
IGN: MAX_LMUS

Chill dude from Ireland. I mostly play in leagues and am quite active. Wanna join for the banter and occasional help with pricing items, etc.
IGN: dooooooooooooooooooocan (it has 19 o's (i had to count))

Just playing through the story on standard right now but looking forward to endgame stuff.
Sup, id like to join your guild :) pretty casual dude from germany i just like to have fun and try out different builds i have been very active this league, it will probably become a bit less since university is now starting for me again but i'll still be active enough to join the guild will be online every 2-3 days atleast if not every day :) id like to join for some company and chill guys and since im kinda newish a little bit of help here and there and if possible help the other people out :)

IGN: DaPaZerking
Ello

i'd like to join your guild.

I play challenge leagues, mostly in HC and from time to time in SC. Currently i have a lvl 88 in SC challenge league but leveling a char in HC.

IGN: Wopeco

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info