[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi,

Im looking for a laid back social guild to chill with. I play almost daily an hour or two, mostly on between 8-10pm CET. Currently my friends list is so empty when I get a whisper its like a lawn mower in an echo chamber.

IGN: Harbie
Account name: Ael00
i would like 2 join plz add meh i pali everi fri
IGN:Papa_Orbz
Hi guys is there any chance of a invite to the guild
new player looking to experience what the game has to offer
Account: Darth_Uther
Character: Sipo
Im quite noob at this game ive play D2 for so many years ive heard this is a great game and im playing it since january of this year by my own i would love a great Guild to learn how to do everything competitive on this game =D
IGN: KatatoniKone
This is my first full league, I was late to discover this game but it has quickly become my favorite. Just looking for some people to run maps with and learn more about the game.
IGN: LowMilk

D2 veteran here. First time getting into maps.
I know you from your videos on youtube, your a cool dude, please let me in.
IGN: GiveMeYourWelfareCheck
IGN: PokerDoge

I have two characters in Harbinger level 90 and 95 so far. I put both above in case I am on the other. I play a lot and would love to join an active guild!
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Last edited by Whiskeys on Aug 30, 2017, 9:15:23 AM
Hey i just started playing POE, and i would really like to play with some other people and just ask about info about the game aswell as have a normal chat.

I have played the Diablo franchise alot, so im not totally new to ARPG

IGN: Zailek
Hey i just started playing POE again and i would really like to join a friendly social guild
i have played it before but to say that i completely understand the game Naaah not by far :P
IGN: Supersmeck
Someone sent me an invite but it went away from the screen before I could answer it? Could I maybe get another? I think I was just in the middle of fighting malachai at the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info