[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: SashoHlqba
Hi! I always play softcore because im not really confident in my abillites to play hardcore. I dont standart unless i want to test something. I want to join the guild because i want to play and chat with other players who like this game as much as me or even more.
I'm interested. It looks like a good opportunity to play the game with other people.
IGN:Bootybay_HH
IGN: TheLastBlade
Would love to join, just came back to the game.
FaenTheFaen

I like to play mainly SC temp leagues. I've been playing for 4-ish years now, but i play off and on so much that I havent become adept at the game but i would love to play with others
Hello everyone... Idk if im in the right place but i would like to join to your Guild.

New players who is active and friendly.

Mosly solo player, but when need im there to help and grind stuffs with others.

IGN: PathOfExileMarauderOP
Last edited by PathOfExileLatvija on Aug 10, 2017, 7:11:27 AM
Hey IGN; yunqlennu

looking to grind challenges on harbinger sc and get to level 100.
IGN: TehFlash
I enjoy making fast map clearing characters in Standard, or League if it's low cost. I also like helping other players with the labyrinth or maps.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Aug 10, 2017, 1:58:23 AM
I'm interested to join your guild! Invite me pls :)
Hi, I am a league player and I am looking for a place to chat. Can I join the guild, IGN:Wosw
Hey peeps! I'm interested. I play SC harbinger and focusing on an Auramancer build. Would love to do some mapping with friendly players!
IGN: HenniferLopez

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info