[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Monsta_Cardo

26 years old.

From UK england born and raised.

Look forward to joining!
Hey i was just seeing if there was any room in the guild to join.
looking for more active people to play with and talk to kinda boring not having this.
IGN is
[Ragingfurries] im onabout 90% of the time during the weekend and 60% of the time during the week.
IGN: WMCJO
Hoping to find some people to play with and do bosses with. I'm a level 46 newb.
If there's any more room, I'd appreciate an invite!
IGN: Howaliciously

I play quite abit and want to have more people to theory craft with.
hi im interested in joining too
IGN: Strand_And_Deliver / FlatPhysPogChamp

On and off player since Closed Beta. Built a PC finally so have played PoE much more regularly since Prophecy League. Looking for a social environment in which to enjoy the game. I'm a fan of Lighty's YouTube content, which is what brought me here.
IGN: PrimeWarrior

Started playing recently and im addicted i play every day but i dont have anyone to play with im also a youtuber and hoping to get into the beta for Act 6-10 so i can make some preview videos,
IGN: Karashanna

Hi there, I've recently re-installed the game and found that my entire friend list has moved on - so here I am.

At present I'm obnoxiously active almost every day and looking forward to Oriath.

See you around!
IGN: LegacySecondChance
I play POE almost daily . 1 year old player want to learn more and i know in this guild are experienced players .
Ign: skinnywendies

Looking for a guild to help me understand the game more. I love it so far!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info