[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Active US player looking to join if you have room.
IGN YourMomSays_HI
If you got some more room, I would like some company, playing talisman softcore atm
IGN Ashelanee
What troubles you bring now?
Guilds are from SC and HC right? Currently on THC and some chat to pass the time would be nice.
IGN Bladefall_Nerf_When
"
freebird37 wrote:
If your still recruiting I would love an invite!

IGN
grimoire_heartz

"
Im an active USA player level 87 would like an invite please

IGN Shaneisaghost or Shaneisaghostt

"
Khornaar wrote:
If you still have free slots in softcore Talisman, i would love to join.
IGN LewichIII

Added
LightyGaming.com
"
Guilds are from SC and HC right? Currently on THC and some chat to pass the time would be nice.
IGN Bladefall_Nerf_When

"
Caromara wrote:
If you got some more room, I would like some company, playing talisman softcore atm
IGN Ashelanee

"
dreadedkin wrote:
Active US player looking to join if you have room.
IGN YourMomSays_HI

Guild Lighty is officially full with 250 members. I'm now in contact with GGG in figuring out how to monitor player activity. As the Guilds now full we will require activity once every 3 weeks or else you will be kicked with the possibility to return later, No idea as of yet how I can figure out when/how long people play for so im working on that. Feel free to keeping applying and I will invite you in the order of your application.

Thank you,

Lighty
LightyGaming.com
Solo player lookin to start grouping more, active and lookin for a chill guild. Been all over different videos and streamers. Lighty guild looks like some fun, hah.

IGN: ChillaxBFT - Borrowed your build lighty, loving it!
When you get room I would be up for an invite. Never been in a guild in PoE before and want some chill people to talk to besides the troll fiesta going on in global channels. Just RIP'd my THC character last night so I'll be leveling a new one.

IGN: KBinyoface
Last edited by niclichtner on Jan 14, 2016, 3:47:45 PM
ign: SmashYoFaceIn

never been in a guild.. just got to lvl 70 in TSC, and lost :S need some advice
solo player looking for a casual guild to play together in sc tali. Tyela is my ign
IGN Tyela
Active player on Standard Talisman league,looking for friendly chat active guild to grow together!

IGN:Blewb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info