Slayer's 'Endless Hunger' questions

"
Dark_Chicken wrote:

how do you get 38% per second? some examples please?

Raise leech cap. Hit like a truck.
ign: fanimala
"
Dark_Chicken wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
Float wrote:
what is the current max life leech? will the +5% make a big impact?
if i kill mobs without losing life, will i start gaining life in 3 minutes time when I am against the boss?
will it persist between zones?
Do 'while leeching' effects work even if I'm at full life and still technically 'leeching'?
This looks just as OP as the fortify and spell block ascendency nodes.

Endless hunger (when buit properly) turn your Life Leech into sort of Life Regen. 38% per second.

how do you get 38% per second? some examples please?

It's quite simple.

You get 20% life/sec a base max life leech rate.
Investing into Hematophagy and Vitality Void clusters provides additional 13% to max life leech rate.
Slayer's passives provide extra +5% to max life leech rate.
So 38% total, and that not considering actual life regen (which you can stack on top of it).

You need to deal high damage per hit + high life leech % to ensure your Life Leech effect will last for long (i mean something like 4-10+ seconds, and not mere 0.5 sec). Slayer's Specialization in 2-handers is perfect for this.
Life leech effect will make stacking Life Leech faster, but wont affect its duration - so, it isnt so useful. Life leech % and you damage, on contrary, will affect Life leech duration.

"Normal" leech is OK for fast, multi-hitting skills, but bad for slow hard-hitters. Endless Hunger turn tides completely, and hard-hitting becames far more benefitial.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Jan 25, 2016, 2:42:46 PM
Wait so if we have Vaal Pact and we stored like 10 k extra leech then when we get hit it will instantly heal me us ? If so my glass cannon can have a chance to survival now
..No, Endless Hunger won't do jack with Vaal Pact in the mix.
Leech is overrated guys. The current challenge of the game is about surviving one hit KO mechanics.
Actually leech(except for the instant cases like Vaal Pact) encourage you to stack a lot of life to get the most benefit of it since the maximum leech rate you have is based on your maximum life. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info