Path of Maps - Track your map runs

Hey, Windows 10 Defender seems to be upset with the client executable in the 1.1 zip, claiming a trojan. Quick scan didn't see any other posts to this effect, so don't know if this is known issue or what.

Suspect false positive, just thought you may want to follow up on it.
"
niuage wrote:
Sorry all, I've been busy with life and playing the game myself... ^^

Also, with all the maps having different tiers and sometimes names now, it's making it a bit hard to update. My first approach was to just update the maps in the database, but if I do that, it would mess up all the already recorded data... It means I need to keep the legacy versions, and it's not as straightforward.

I'll try to get it done this coming week! Also, if you want, you can just record the maps even if they look weird (ex: Twinned Acid Lakes Map of Ice instead of just "Acid Lakes Map"), and I'll fix the data later.

Really happy to hear you have not given up on pathOfMaps

Have you thought about you diviting the legacy maps and the new maps? aka make a new scheme for holding the new data, and change the website to allow you to view old data or new data. I think is better to spit it, as drops rates seems to have changed somehow.

guess a new feature is to add how many maps completed you have per league?
Last edited by He3F on Sep 12, 2016, 5:30:36 PM
"
niuage wrote:
Sorry all, I've been busy with life and playing the game myself... ^^

Also, with all the maps having different tiers and sometimes names now, it's making it a bit hard to update. My first approach was to just update the maps in the database, but if I do that, it would mess up all the already recorded data... It means I need to keep the legacy versions, and it's not as straightforward.

I'll try to get it done this coming week! Also, if you want, you can just record the maps even if they look weird (ex: Twinned Acid Lakes Map of Ice instead of just "Acid Lakes Map"), and I'll fix the data later.

Superb! Was worried you'd give up :)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Sep 13, 2016, 7:35:51 AM
"
He3F wrote:

Have you thought about you diviting the legacy maps and the new maps? aka make a new scheme for holding the new data, and change the website to allow you to view old data or new data. I think is better to spit it, as drops rates seems to have changed somehow.

guess a new feature is to add how many maps completed you have per league?

Yes that would make sense as map drop rates will become skewed depending on how many maps you have completed on the atlas!
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So I just started using Path of Maps, but every time I try to log a map drop, it say "Cannot log drop, please try again." I can log other items normally. Am I doing something wrong?
"
So I just started using Path of Maps, but every time said he'llI try to log a map drop, it say "Cannot log drop, please try again." I can log other items normally.

Yeah I believe it's been bugged since the atlas map changes (ggg must've changed something the way maps are coded). OP said he'll work on it next week. The strange thing is that you can start maps without a problem.
edit: nvm, decimar got some maps for me.

I forgot to do it this morning before going to work: could you guys copy a map in game, and paste it here? Also, if you have a shaped map, post it too. I wanna know if it's only in the title, or in the meta data too. Thanks.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Sep 16, 2016, 11:21:00 AM
"
niuage wrote:
edit: nvm, decimar got some maps for me.

I forgot to do it this morning before going to work: could you guys copy a map in game, and paste it here? Also, if you have a shaped map, post it too. I wanna know if it's only in the title, or in the meta data too. Thanks.

Un-ID'd
Spoiler
Rarity: Magic
Core Map
--------
Map Tier: 15
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Unidentified
--------
Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.

Rare
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Profane Quarters
Chateau Map
--------
Map Tier: 11
Item Quantity: +84% (augmented)
Item Rarity: +42% (augmented)
Monster Pack Size: +28% (augmented)
--------
Item Level: 82
--------
Players are Cursed with Enfeeble
Players are Cursed with Elemental Weakness
Monsters cannot be affected by Elemental Status Ailments
26% increased Monster Damage
+80% Monster Cold Resistance
--------
Travel to this Map by using it in the Eternal Laboratory or a personal Map Device. Maps can only be used once.

Hydra
Spoiler
Rarity: Normal
Lair of the Hydra Map
--------
Map Tier: 16
--------
Item Level: 84
--------

Phoenix
Spoiler
Forge of the Phoenix Map
--------
Map Tier: 16
--------
--------

White
Spoiler
Dark Forest Map
--------
Map Tier: 15
--------
Item Level: 83
--------

Corrupted UN ID'd
Spoiler
Rarity: Rare
Chateau Map
--------
Map Tier: 11
--------
Item Level: 80
--------
Unidentified
--------

Shaped
Spoiler
Shaped Mesa Map
--------
Map Tier: 10
--------
--------

Let me know if you need any maps ingame to try things out!
Thanks!

I'm making good progress, I should deploy today if everything else goes well. I won't support essences yet. I prefer to get the other stuff working, and I'll add essences later.

Try recording a new atlas map as a drop.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info