Ascendancy classes - RIP PVP?

http://www.pathofexile.com/ascendancy https://imgur.com/a/wzWFm

- Rangers will be able to take 20% increased aoe, +1 arrow and far shot. 10/10 for EA. Too bad it's not Scion though, but let's hope she gets +50% aoe or something, just cause.
- Rangers will be able to take 20% increased aoe, +1 arrow and 100% point blank mechanic pierce chance with pierce chance increasing crit. 10/10 for LA, 11/10 for crit LA.
- Duelists will be able to get easy max spellblock and block chance. Duelists can now LOL at casters simply by having a shield and no investments in it. Rainbowstride, stone of lazhwar and rathpith globe are now all shit-tier uniques.
- Templars will be able to gets 100% elemental penetration when they crit. What the fuck lol? I mean come on, have some mercy GGG.
- Shadows will REK CI users with their full life bonuses, and have massive base crit chance from power charges.
- Both shadow and templar can get about 10% elemental penetration
- Duelists can have fortify permanently with 20% increased effectiveness, granting them 30% more effective life against hits. This would be very noteable if it wasnt for all the other classes getting completely off the chart rediculous buffs.
- Witch's offering skills can affect herself. CWDT + Desecrate + Bone Offering + Increased Duration for max block for 8+ seconds by just having a shield. Also they now have aegis on HP, because they should gain 600 hp on block and have max block with basically no investments in it. WTF.
- Kallihun will have to reroll a Shadow, because they just got some sick mine bonuses.
- Animate Guardian dual wielding Singularity for optimal trolling enemies with 33% / 66% reduced movement speed on enemies debuff, depends if it stack. I sure hope not, but not like it matters with all the rediculous things happening here.

And then to say, that people were worried about the chaos damage skills ruining PvP... LOL!!

Can't even begin to imagine the level of brokenness that will be revealed after this initial annoucement ( more classes, enchantment implicits, top tier uniques ). I'm comletely astounded and laughing my ass off. GGG finally fully comitted to make PoE the easy faceroll game I wanted it to be. This will be fun, probably not for normal players who want to try out PvP, though.

Thoughts?
IGN SNEEDFINDER
Last edited by 0flip on Nov 21, 2015, 5:41:17 PM
Yep, what was once only fucked is now mega fucked. Balance was potentially attainable during 1.0 even with cwdt/cws/coh/coc bending the game over. Steadily it just kept getting further out of reach and this will only push it further into casual retard on retard, troll on troll PvP territory.

Most of the game is automated and people rarely make choices of their own anymore.

Skills are all over the place.

Troll builds versus non crit builds is a mess.

Crit builds are a mess.

2h melee is a mess.

Legacy gear.

Mirrored gear/duped orbs/rmt.

++++++++

Now sub classes that literally kick the existing sucky balance straight in the balls.

It's all about that no life grinder nerd demographic and that PvM.

See ya
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Nov 20, 2015, 5:45:16 PM
Just looked a bit at it , this is the most hilarious thing I've ever seen in this game.

i mean either they'll do a MASSIVE rework for HLV pvp or they can just remove it entirely.

I'll definitely be there to see how broken and ridiculous things will be at release :D
Last edited by IceDeal on Nov 20, 2015, 7:10:57 PM
lmao.. huge if true. will find a new game
Not sure if I'm the only one but I welcome these new OP things with open arms. So much new stuff to play around with!

Stop bitching about cool new stuff. There will be a new state of balance at some point.
This is something they should have done during closed beta.

Those clearly defined classes are way easier to balance than a random skill tree everyone can access.

However what sound broken is the way GGG is doing it. After 2 years the game is out they change radically the system, without a beta.

Once again most of us will be beta testers but for how long?

Maybe the game will be much better balanced for pvp in 2 years after those new changes are analysed.

Until this the game, the skills, the balance will be uber broken, PVP will probably be a joke.

I will probably stop playing this gaem for the next 6 month until bugs and balance issue are discovered. I am not faithful GGG will provide an already balanced game.

Changing radicaly the way the game is will surely broke PVP for a long time.

Will it be better in the end? Probably but I am not sure pvp players will wait 2 years for that.

Forum pvp
"
lapiz wrote:
Not sure if I'm the only one but I welcome these new OP things with open arms. So much new stuff to play around with!

Stop bitching about cool new stuff. There will be a new state of balance at some point.

I'm with you here, while they will most probably change the meta entirely and it'll most probably bring more OP builds as time goes by when people figure what to do etc it's so much more to start theorycraft/play around with now
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Definitely not 'RIP'.
pre 1.3 oneshots-everywhere game coming back. Proper skill tree, some RMTed good items, here you go, you're pro pvp now. At least we'll see a lot more ppl on arena.
"
EFBBBF wrote:
At least we'll see a lot more ppl on arena.

Probably the most important part. Pvp can't continue to exist on a 0.1% player base.
IGN: _Firebitch
I mean some of the values are 100% getting nerfed before release. Lets not say the sky is falling yet.

New things to play with sounds great!!! Hype train CHOO CHOO

"ruin the meta" you don't want non EA builds? lel

seems pretty sick for LLD also. But LLD with always be my first choice and will always be easier to tweak.

hyped for enchantments too :D

If more ppl pvp because of anything it adds WIN.
Last edited by Lordsidro on Nov 21, 2015, 9:44:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info