Whirling Blades Inspired Tattoo! (Completed!)

"
And in response to other posts (sorry, was sleeping), to me tattoos are pieces of art you think are beautiful and/or cool that say something about who you are. I love video games, and Path of Exile made a huge impact on my life. I was stuck at home for a few years with very few people to talk to, and Path of Exile consumed most of my time. Grinding Gear Games is awesome, and so is Path. The areas, monsters, skills, and characters are awesome and well designed, and I'd be proud to rock a Whirling Blades tattoo. No deeper meaning or awkward explanation needed, I love the game and the design, and that's that :)

I think the whirling blades could look really cool if done right.
"
ladish wrote:
"
And in response to other posts (sorry, was sleeping), to me tattoos are pieces of art you think are beautiful and/or cool that say something about who you are. I love video games, and Path of Exile made a huge impact on my life. I was stuck at home for a few years with very few people to talk to, and Path of Exile consumed most of my time. Grinding Gear Games is awesome, and so is Path. The areas, monsters, skills, and characters are awesome and well designed, and I'd be proud to rock a Whirling Blades tattoo. No deeper meaning or awkward explanation needed, I love the game and the design, and that's that :)

I think the whirling blades could look really cool if done right.

I spoke to two artists so far. I'm gonna update the post with their info. One basically told me how she'd do it. Her tattoos are really fantastic and she's just great at what she does.

Other person told me he's never done anything like that before but that he's really into video games and that it's an amazing idea and he wants to do some sketches of it. He seems genuinely interested in the idea so we'll see what he comes up with!
Appointment date to get it done is tomorrow! Super pumped!
What did you choose?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Appointment date to get it done is tomorrow! Super pumped!

That's so cool! Make sure you update us, I can't wait to see it!

I am excited!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Get an Albino Rhoa feather or SotS tattoo. I'm not into tattoos but if I was that's what I'd get.
First session complete!! Post updated! ^_^
Looks pretty good, but it's bigger than I thought you were going for.

Part of me wants to get a Flameblast icon or circle tattoo on my shoulder.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Grats.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
GooberM wrote:
Looks pretty good, but it's bigger than I thought you were going for.

Part of me wants to get a Flameblast icon or circle tattoo on my shoulder.

It is a bit bigger than I expected, but once he stenciled it on and showed me how large it was going to be I told him I was fine with that, and I'm very happy with the result!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info