Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

This Talisman Challenge League looks so nice! Can't wait!
On my birthday!!!!!! YYYAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
My Youtube channel! Path of Exile bits and pieces!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqGfyRQ8fKN8-NxC-s_urqA
So Controlled Destruction as a mandatory support gem for Incinerate.
>.>
Spectral Throw Jewel HYPE!!!
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Holy hell!
New skills and huge amount of content. And a new expansion already in Q1!
Damn guys, I will surely dish out a new supporter pack for your hard work!
Nice Chris, list of challanges ? and guys what build is easy and very good ? help pls. :)
looks really nice
kappa
looking great! :)
just hope you dont make some existing builds non viable, I think it would be better to just add some more builds to the list of viable at high lvls.
always going hard --
Last edited by acyll on Nov 13, 2015, 5:08:37 AM
My "little" list of feedback ;p

I am really liking the aspect of something new to the game, and how players get to build around new mechanics. The one month was quite honestly not that fun for me as it was just a combination of mods we had all already played. I played it until the tempest mod came on so i could get 20/20, made around 20 ex while doing so and then quit. Dark-shrine however is one of the most fun leagues I have ever played. Granted that the sheer amount of exploits and currency generating options in the league make it obvious this will never be implemented into the game in its current state, and this makes it feel that much more exclusive and fun. (Then again who knows, maybe GGG wants to completely annihilate the prices of 20q gems and mortal pieces.) Even though in it we have many of the league content aspects we have had before, it still contains a feeling of excitement due to it being delivered in a way we have never experienced. To have every 3rd or 4th map contain a Warbands leader, or have the rippy courtyard you just rolled gain multi proj, is quite thrilling.

I feel like the talisman league will be something that will get the community on the level of enjoyment and hype as dark-shrine has. The amulets and buffed mods aside being cool and all, what I feel like will provide the most drive in this league is 1) the release of all these new skills and build opportunities. Skill specific jewels, new support gems and the chaos rework. I feel like all these will be something people will want to immediately dive into and explore. (I wish bleed got a little more love though ;p) 2) a potential new end game boss. Now this we still dont know much about but what I hope this will be is a form an alternate mechanically challenging boss next to atziri. I wish we had something else people would base their builds around other than "yea i really am liking the idea of a full ignite cycloner, but that wont work on atziri so screw it". Maybe add an even harder version of the boss, the give an alternate to uber, who knows. 3) An mtx reward that isnt a seraph set, thank god xD
(big golden hideout statues are also nice)

All in all, I just want to play this as soon as possible and hope it will meet everyones expectations.

Also going off the topic a bit. I Really Really hope the new supporter packs will be released before black friday. Throwing in 50€ just to realise you wanna spend 130 more is harsh.

Now I just gotta decide wether I wanna play:
-CoC Blade vertex
-POH Contagion
or
-A chaos poison incinerate (Will prob get nerfed though, I mean look at that spell damage reduced crit sup gem, Look at it! xD )
༗ IGN: Warcry ༗
༗ Lvl 100s: #7 ༗
༗ Twitch.tv/WarcryLive ༗
༗ Velka's Ravens: 1772222 ༗
༗ Mirror Thread: 1832043 ༗ #1 ES Wander Opal Ring ༗ #1 Lab Runner Vanguard Belt ༗
No dual wielding skill..............w/e...guess i ll play one of the existing skills again...and again..and again.. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info