I really wonder who this "mostvaluable poster" could be

I am really curious who this guy might be....
Obviously it's the Most Valued Poster on these here forums.
Just look at the name!
Well, if it's the alt of a more... well-known... account, we'll find out as soon as that more... well-known... account gets its next probation, 'cause probation dodging is frowned upon. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
It's not really a guessing game though, to many habit's.

I was rather disappointed by the lack of gif material though.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
i noticed the grammar was absolutely correct. he probably has been at the grammar polise for quite some time...
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 12, 2015, 4:52:06 PM
Probably the same person who made the "GooBo0" account.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Well, if it's the alt of a more... well-known... account, we'll find out as soon as that more... well-known... account gets its next probation, 'cause probation dodging is frowned upon. =^[.]^=

Guess we all know, now. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
What did I miss this time? I see BamVPi is on probation again.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
First 3 posters on vacation https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1477797
dam m8

edit: wow I missed Charan's post about Bambi being perma probated
Wtf
Last edited by Jaille on Nov 13, 2015, 12:02:05 AM
Maybe he engaged with support behind the scenes in a manner less valuable than usual.

It's all a bit of a farce, really.

Although, I will say that there is a bit more life in the forums of late, which has been pleasant(ish).
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info