PoE Forums ignore script (please remove if this violates ToS)

Wait Bars! Reddit hasn't mentioned Shagsbeard!^^
Why would you ignore someone just for saying things you disagree with unless you can't control yourself and can't have civil conversations? I don't understand.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Wait Bars! Reddit hasn't mentioned Shagsbeard!^^

It did, just less often. It didn't mention me at all or at least I haven't seen it but I'm not modest enough to not mention myself.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 9, 2015, 1:32:21 PM
"
Why would you ignore someone just for saying things you disagree with unless you can't control yourself and can't have civil conversations? I don't understand.

sensitive skin mate
"
Jaille wrote:
"

sensitive skin mate

He probably uses only Nivea super soft body lotion.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Bars wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:
"

sensitive skin mate

LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Bars wrote:
"
Jaille wrote:
"

sensitive skin mate

I also use some talcum powder to stay baby fresh.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Help, I ignored myself and now I can't see my posts.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Bars wrote:
Imagine the possibilities...
For example, ppl who don't like VP idea can make their posts appear as normal users' posts :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info