PoE Forums ignore script (please remove if this violates ToS)

Anyone get the feeling that Matrix is simply adding the people who reply to this thread to the list? :)

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
I don't think I've ever made someone that upset to the point he had to go share a script to people lmao.

Golden.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If you're not annoying someone, then you're probably not really saying anything at all.

The forum is an optional expansion pack though, so luckily you can skip whatever content you want without losing much in the way of XP or Uniques.

I think I'd be too lazy to install a 3rd party tool even if I found someone here willing to post something vile enough to make me want to ignore them.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Nov 9, 2015, 12:17:42 AM
this thread is blank because I ignored everyone.
Oh I_NO what did you do this time '-.-

It takes a special kind of person to need a script in order to ignore somebody :)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
kcstar wrote:
Oh my god, finally! Best 3rd party tool PoE has to offer up to now.

Too much trolls on this forum with their hatred and almost no moderation, GGG has to allow it - it's maybe the last chance for this forum to stay healthy ><
Haha. Even if they wished, how could they possibly DISallow it? Except for changing forum code, which would be pointless anyway as new version would be out there in a minute. Luckily we don't (yet?) have to browse GGG site through their own made-in-a-garage browser.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Anyone get the feeling that Matrix is simply adding the people who reply to this thread to the list? :)

I can hardly bear the suspense. He didn't answer my post. Was it a vanilla ignore or was it scripted?

That aside, the ignore script is a great idea and it could be just the beginning. Imagine a series of scripts to streamline and upgrade your forum experience... I can already see the next product in the line:

So, you ignored all those annoying trolls in the official forum and now you can see five new posts per day. Is the forum looking empty? Not to worry, the forums interaction script will add computer-generated responses to your posts and discussions, carefully calibrated to further enhance your forum experience! Coming with these default presets:

- buddies - a user who always agrees with you and is just glad to see you, friendly banter included
- respectful enemy - a user who mostly disagrees with you but eventually sees reason and succumbs to your clever arguments
- helpless beginner - asks basic questions you may answer and then thanks you profusely, impressed by your wisdom
- neutral - balanced between the 'buddies' and 'respectful enemy' behavior scripts

You can also add a bunch of optional, finetuned forum personalities:

- Charan 2.0 - you've ignored the real one but you still need someone to hate on. Behaves basically like Charan, but in a much less eloquent manner so you can actually win arguments (also shorter posts)
- Boem 2.0 - same as Charan 2.0, bonus features - disable signature, fix spelling
- I_NO 2.0 - posting rate halved, each post attracts a random number of negative responses from other bots (1 to 3)
- BMBI 2.0 - doesn't ask you if you even lift; limited to three posts per day
- Bars 2.0 - still a jerk but can be customized whom to attack. You can also customize him to attack you and then activate the 'I'm sorry' module.
- Nait 2.0 - everything he says is actually serious so you can understand him
- Scrotie 2.0 - asks your opinion on game mechanics and theory and is always impressed
- Shagsbeard 2.0 - never, ever utters the words 'solo', 'hardcore' or 'self-found'. Posts rarely.
- pay to win - a random GGG employee appears and says something nice about you (costs 10 dollars per post, 100 dollars for a Chris summoning)

Imagine the possibilities...
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Nov 9, 2015, 12:45:35 PM
^i was looking for an url clickable in that piece of text.

Imagine my disappointment Bars!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I'm sorry.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
"
Boem wrote:
Oh I_NO what did you do this time '-.-

It takes a special kind of person to need a script in order to ignore somebody :)

Peace,

-Boem-

If I remember correctly I made fun of his standard gear basically and that made him like really emo.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 9, 2015, 12:07:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info