Soulthirst Signature Race

the mod felt really underwhelming for whole a1 and most of a2, i think the duration should be increased to 15-20sec, each rare killed would give 5sec to current duration or you would start off with 5-6 stacks when you kill the rare

also suggestions
Last edited by janimauk on Nov 5, 2015, 3:28:35 PM
Agreed, we just needed a bit more time for it to be really awesome and how you would go about trying to utilize a kill in a smart way.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Right now it's basically nothing but a noob trap. noobs see the mod and kill rares, which is most of the time inefficient, especially early.
Yeah, need more time, but also more rares could spawn per zone :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
It's really irrelevant currently. By the time you kill a rare, it's pack is most likely dead, meaning you'd have to run to the next pack to start getting souls. At that point the buff is usually already gone. Maybe if it gave you 10 second Soul Eater every time you encounter a rare monster, you'd kill it's pack, then kill the rare with the buffs. That'd encourage killing rares which I think was the intent of the mod.
+1
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
Give soul eater permanently for the whole zone, still have not recieved my points from the race btw.
Crazy Miners Fire Nova Mines:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1595627
The Savage, Endgame cleaner:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1613272
"
Alhoon wrote:
It's really irrelevant currently. By the time you kill a rare, it's pack is most likely dead, meaning you'd have to run to the next pack to start getting souls. At that point the buff is usually already gone. Maybe if it gave you 10 second Soul Eater every time you encounter a rare monster, you'd kill it's pack, then kill the rare with the buffs. That'd encourage killing rares which I think was the intent of the mod.

that system sounds like it could be exploited. i would not do it. and i was thinking the same, usually rare comes with pack but the pack dies before the rare itself so unless you kite or have crazy density it will be most likely useless

"
GGprime wrote:
Give soul eater permanently for the whole zone, still have not recieved my points from the race btw.

this would result in adhd adderall kids gaining advantage with their super reflexes on 150 souleater stacks
Last edited by janimauk on Nov 5, 2015, 4:04:19 PM
"
janimauk wrote:
that system sounds like it could be exploited. i would not do it. and i was thinking the same, usually rare comes with pack but the pack dies before the rare itself so unless you kite or have crazy density it will be most likely useless

Yeah, you're right. Maybe give Soul Eater whenever in proximity to a rare monster? Then again, you could also drag the monster with you, even when that'd only work with certain monster types.

The increased duration for Soul Eater sounds solid too.
soul eater charges for 10s after u kill a rare, then u get the buff for 10s or just longer, like 15-20 would actually be pretty fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info